Bledsoe vs Grace

warrior4ever

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is trying to figure out what to say now that everyone knows that he never played and actually doesn't know anything about the game.

Go Warriors!

You really think I give a crap about what everyone on here thinks about me? Heck no! Doesn't know anything about the game? You got to be kidding me, right? I know more about the game than most coaches do...... But I'm not gonna sit here talk bout all that....

You really think I give a crap about what everyone on here thinks about me? Heck no! Doesn't know anything about the game? You got to be kidding me, right? I know more about the game than most coaches do...... But I'm not gonna sit here talk bout all that....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i bet it wouldn't be 46 - 6 if "BIG MOUTH" was the coach. He does know more than the coach's.

Well I can tell you this oh Bledsoebetheboys didnt have his Kentucky hat on the other day at the Sequatchie game he had a Texas hat on. He must of been scared of getting a black eye, because I know if I wouldve seen him I woulda probably slapped him in da face for taking up for da cull Hubert

Bledsoe isn't that bad of a team they just need some direction. I am not bad mouthing the coach either, just think they need week or two to get back on track. They played really hard against Seq. but I think Grace will win this game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />