Heritage @ Campbell Co.

scoot91

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard any rumors about the Heritage coach? It was told that he has said this is his last season with the Mountaineers & that he will be moving on to a college program. Wondering?

the way i hear coach rewis wants to coach at the next level, but he loves the heritage program. he says "there is nothing like the challenge of playing the top teams in the state week in and week out" and the way i see it is he is right. he wouldnt get to coach that schedule at any college or another high school such as maryville. plus he isnt leaving with it being cermaks senior year upcoming. he is in love with that kid.

I hope you are correct with that prediction. HHS needs a win to gain some confidence and some momentum has they head into the playoffs. Thats right you heard it here first. "HERITAGE will make the playoffs". I think this week you will see more of the younger kids playing on speciale teams resting the players that play both ways. This will give them some much needed energy to finish the game strong. Heritage has a lot of young talent that can play but havcent seen the field much on Friday nights. That should change this week.

Just to note some of the JV kids I am talking about: Devin Teaster has had some great JV games at spur and on speciale teams. Evan Brown has looked good at times. Brad Weeks plays the linbacking spot very well. These are just a few to mention. Also one good thing this week a couple of freshman got to play in the JV game and done a fairly good Job. Chase Cline (Fresh) started the second half at right corner. Luke Eldrige (Fresh), Justin Newman (Fresh), Chase Everett (Fresh) all saw some playing time with the JV at Oak Ridge. This will help the HHS program in the long run. The more the young kids play the better they will be in the future.