Coffee County at Wilson Central

whodathunkit?

What does Wilson Central bring to the table 2P? ... Obviously speed, but has much changed from last year?

They are as physical and as well-coached as ever. Their QB is not a McChurch but he can burn you on the pass. Watch out for McMurray. He got around 100 yds in receptions and can catch in heavy traffic. He is tough! Their D stuffed our butts the first half. Of course Rottoro returns. They had several injuries to starting linemen....I think 2 on each line that probably hurt them. I think we only had a couple of first downs in the first half. Yeah, a BUNCH of three and outs. Our line stepped up in the 2nd half and we started being able to run on them. They aren't as deep as they were last yr and seemed to get a bit weary the 2nd half with no one rotating in. They will keep coming at you though. The difference for us was we finally have some depth and can keep fresh legs on our line. It was really the tale of two halves and we pulled it out at the end just like we did against yall. There was even another controversial call...... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are as physical and as well-coached as ever. Their QB is not a McChurch but he can burn you on the pass. Watch out for McMurray. He got around 100 yds in receptions and can catch in heavy traffic. He is tough! Their D stuffed our butts the first half. Of course Rottoro returns. They had several injuries to starting linemen....I think 2 on each line that probably hurt them. I think we only had a couple of first downs in the first half. Yeah, a BUNCH of three and outs. Our line stepped up in the 2nd half and we started being able to run on them. They aren't as deep as they were last yr and seemed to get a bit weary the 2nd half with no one rotating in. They will keep coming at you though. The difference for us was we finally have some depth and can keep fresh legs on our line. It was really the tale of two halves and we pulled it out at the end just like we did against yall. There was even another controversial call...... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Controversial no call you mean lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WC has been close in the last two games. Time to finish and put it all together. I feel bad for Coffee County, this could get ugly for them. Still it should be a good game this Friday night. WC defense to much, Central 38 - 7, wheres the LIGHTS!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Who said to baby them? Noone that I have read. But, there is a difference in calling them dumb----- and f-ing horrible and motivating them to do more than thry could think physically possible. Do you think because you are on the sidelines you have a special scoop on seeing what goes on. Do you think because you are a sportswriter you are more knowledgeable on the art of motivation. I'd take Price and his tantrums over Nunley any day. Price could holler with the best of them, but he never made you feel useless, selfish, or horrible. He could take a whooping and the after game speech made "you" as a community feel there was something to look forward to next week. Not dreading it. If Nunley is so embarassed after every game, maybe he shouldn't show up.

I am done with this subject, for awhile anyway.

You really dont have a clue do you????

I will tell you that those things were not said. I can assure you that whatever information you got was wrong. Those things were never said.

I thought you and throwitdeep were on offense not defense? Maybe you guys should pay more attention to football and less to message boards during the day and we would not be discussing this. If our coaches are this thin skinned how can we expect our players to take the verbal abuse that coaches are allegedly dishing out? All you guys are doing is keeping a message board alive and giving someone like me something to do.

I don't know who you are... obviously you know who i am... I never claimed to be a guru... but I do know why we weren't a good football team in the past and I know why we were good under Bill Price and have a chance to be good under Eddie Nunley... give me a call and we can talk football

and most of your post make no sense

5A is that a little better.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />