5A football fan

You have got to be kidding me. Why would you get on here and say that in the warren co game that we scored because he was mad. You have solved the problem that the coaches have not been able to put their finger on. Don't get me wrong KJ is a stand out player and yes he gives it 110% Monday thru Friday. But to say that is why we scored is funny. I am sure that was not the first time he has been mad. 5A your stock is going down with every post.

It is the coaches JOB to get all they can from each player and the players job to give all they can each play.

you can say my stock is going down all you want all I know is what I see on the sidelines... the blocking may have been better on that drive but go back and count how many tackles he had to break.

I love Coffee County football more than any other sport or team in the world... you want to know some of the other players that are giving it their all? I don't have time to name them all but, J.D. Martin, Sam Miller, Sam Myers, Brian Anderson, Justin Thomas, little Owen.. just to name a few.

Announcements