Region 7-2a who makes playoffs

cardfan

1) Camden- Over the past few seasons Camden has emerged as the "Class" of this region.

2) Huntingdon- Always a Region COntender.

3) Adamsville- Definately a HUGE improvement over the past few seasons.

4) Waverly- Returning to how they looked in 06-07 season.

5) Stewart- Down a little from last year, but they have the potential to move up close to 3rd or 4th.

6) Riverside- Tough team, just ain't sure they will beat the top 3 teams.

7) Houston County- Sorry yall try again next season.

This is how I see it scheming up. Camden and Huntingdon will obviously be the Mountians in this region for everyone. I beleive Waverly is still a little behind the Cards, and the game between the Tigers and the Cards will be a full game battle maybe longer. Waverly and SC have GOOD chances to round out 3rd and 4th seeds, but if the Cards keep playing the Way they did last week No Way will Waverly or SC beat them.

I don't see Riverside beating Huntingdon or A'ville. The dreaming has conflicted with the reality of the material displayed for everyone, so let's stop the dreamin.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't count out the Rebels guys. I hear we have a big surprise for Adamsville next week. I can't wait to drive to Adamsville and put a whipping on the Cards.

Utvol2, are you ready for the butt kicking?

Your first post in a year and you had to edit it! lol You must be from Dover! Bring it possum boy, we like surprises!

Your first post in a year and you had to edit it! lol You must be from Dover! Bring it possum boy, we like surprises!

I hope you're ready to be dominated next week. We are ready for Adamsville after all the crying you guys did last year. Waaaaahhhhhhh, they twisted my ankle, waaaaahhhhhh!!!! Bunch of babies.

The edit was to simplify the post so you rednecks in McNasty County could understand it.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Papatiger, have you had your cheeseburger today?

No, but I sure could use one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hey,how did your tests turn out?

Yes papa we know...anyone can beat anyone on any given night...yada yada yada. Yeah just like Riverside could get the Tigers next week. Get past them, Adamsville and Huntingdon first and then we'll talk /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Yes,you are right. Riverside, Adamsville both will present problems and are very capable of beating Waverly. But Waverly is capable of beating them and Camden IMO.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No, but I sure could use one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hey,how did your tests turn out?

Have to go to Vanderbilt Monday for a heart catheter ablation! The doc says he believes he can cauterize the spot that is causing my problems! I hope so, this is starting to get me down some!

Good luck to you guys tonight!

I am interested to see if Stewart County can get past Richland in the Dirty Bowl

this is game of two teams who smacked around East Hickman what a measuring stick

and both beat Riverside by a TD

Who ever plays dirtiest wins

and now SC your calling out Aville you called out riverside and were going to "call the dogs off"

you got lucky and left Parsons with a win

I think your ride home will be a long quiet one after Aville gives you a dose

SC you haven't beat a team with a winning record I don't know why you think your so tough I hope you and Richland go to a draw because neither of you are worthy of a win

SC your a joke and I can't wait till Aville, Huntingdon and Camden whip that mouthy tail for you

Waverly beat you I hope Houston Co "suprises you" and you end with 1 region win and that one was lucky

Yes,you are right. Riverside, Adamsville both will present problems and are very capable of beating Waverly. But Waverly is capable of beating them and Camden IMO.

Waverly doen't have the depth to keep up with Camden. I've seen both teams this year, and the Tigers will be hard pressed to get a back out of the backfield against the Lions in the second half. Mark it down.

Waverly doen't have the depth to keep up with Camden. I've seen both teams this year, and the Tigers will be hard pressed to get a back out of the backfield against the Lions in the second half. Mark it down.

Maybe so, because I've not seen Camden this year. I'm going on what some people in Camden have told me. They say you guys are good, but not quite what you were last year. Another year or two and you should be. Waverly is much improved and I still think it will be a competitive game.

Have to go to Vanderbilt Monday for a heart catheter ablation! The doc says he believes he can cauterize the spot that is causing my problems! I hope so, this is starting to get me down some!

Good luck to you guys tonight!

Thanks, you too!

I am interested to see if Stewart County can get past Richland in the Dirty Bowl

this is game of two teams who smacked around East Hickman what a measuring stick

and both beat Riverside by a TD

Who ever plays dirtiest wins

and now SC your calling out Aville you called out riverside and were going to "call the dogs off"

you got lucky and left Parsons with a win

I think your ride home will be a long quiet one after Aville gives you a dose

SC you haven't beat a team with a winning record I don't know why you think your so tough I hope you and Richland go to a draw because neither of you are worthy of a win

SC your a joke and I can't wait till Aville, Huntingdon and Camden whip that mouthy tail for you

Waverly beat you I hope Houston Co "suprises you" and you end with 1 region win and that one was lucky

Believe it or not it was a good clean game. Not one personal foul all night. Good job by the Refs too! Make no mistake that the Adamsville game will be a test to see if Stewart County is bringing it to the top tier. My prediction is that Waverly will end up with 4 region losses. Looking forward to the A'ville game.

Maybe so, because I've not seen Camden this year. I'm going on what some people in Camden have told me. They say you guys are good, but not quite what you were last year. Another year or two and you should be. Waverly is much improved and I still think it will be a competitive game.

Thanks, you too!

The difference is Ward and Graves. It's not hard to see the conditioning problems Wavo has. Camden ain't what they were last year but that doesn't mean they are down. They are kinda young but even so, they are gonna be ready for 4 quarters of football.

I hope this game is good. I played in two consecutive Camden wins. Great games, good competition, nice trash talk, but Camden won. That's how Camden vs. Waverly should be. Hard and more than 4 quarters. Licks thrown both ways. Can't wait for that to happen again.