Northwest@Clarksville

Golfendude

Cats you played a good team hard tonight. If you stay focused and work hard for your coaches I think you can win out the rest. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Get real /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> now... Best of luck to you CATS.

It doesn't matter as both teams are bottom feeders in Region 6-4A. Clarksville 0-2 and NW 1-1. Clarksville's Offense looks pathetic and the defense can't stop anyone. The best team in this town is Rossview. They really put it to CHS and will win the rest of their games. The only reason they lost to NE is because they were looking forward to CHS. OH well at least it was a non-region game. I say NW wins by 2 TD's.

It doesn't matter as both teams are bottom feeders in Region 6-4A. Clarksville 0-2 and NW 1-1. Clarksville's Offense looks pathetic and the defense can't stop anyone. The best team in this town is Rossview. They really put it to CHS and will win the rest of their games. The only reason they lost to NE is because they were looking forward to CHS. OH well at least it was a non-region game. I say NW wins by 2 TD's.

[/quote

Bottom feeders ... Hope we see your Hawks again this year.. *wink*

What about this nic of yours too.. LOL

CHS by 2 TD's

LOL Really?! I mean it... Really? This is obviously a young student at Rossview that is all gun hoe on the red and yellow chicken hawks. Just a view from an outsider looking in. Look at who CHS has played and lets look at who Rossview has played. CHS loses to a Beech team that I strongly feel will win the region (beating a rossview team in a week and a half). CHS loses to an Oakland team due to a pick-6 and an 80 yard td run (7-3 at half-time against the number five...yes FIFTH RANKED team in the state).

Rossview gets a big EARLY SEASON victory over a cross town CHS rival. Rossview plays a Mont Central team that hasn't won in pushing three years?! and a win over Creekwood! Some how, I do not see these schedules stacking up to bragging rights for Rossview quite yet!

The result of the second half of both teams schedules will really show what each teams got. I'm with Golfen, I would like to see a 2nd round rematch with these two!

oh and to keep it relevant with the topic of the post, I see CHS and Rossview both picking up wins friday night

Clarksvilles Defense can't tackle the run and the offense can't put it in the end zone. At least NW has put the ball in the end zone. 14 points against a very great Marshall County team. they even scored in double digits against Henry County who we all know is a lot better team that Clarksville High. NW 21- CHS finally scores a TD in the last minute of the game 7.

LOL Really?! I mean it... Really? This is obviously a young student at Rossview that is all gun hoe on the red and yellow chicken hawks. Just a view from an outsider looking in. Look at who CHS has played and lets look at who Rossview has played. CHS loses to a Beech team that I strongly feel will win the region (beating a rossview team in a week and a half). CHS loses to an Oakland team due to a pick-6 and an 80 yard td run (7-3 at half-time against the number five...yes FIFTH RANKED team in the state).

Rossview gets a big EARLY SEASON victory over a cross town CHS rival. Rossview plays a Mont Central team that hasn't won in pushing three years?! and a win over Creekwood! Some how, I do not see these schedules stacking up to bragging rights for Rossview quite yet!

The result of the second half of both teams schedules will really show what each teams got. I'm with Golfen, I would like to see a 2nd round rematch with these two!

oh and to keep it relevant with the topic of the post, I see CHS and Rossview both picking up wins friday night

Well Golfen is a CHS fan who tell it like it is. I trust his decision.

I can understand where you come from in seeing that CHS hasn't put the ball in the endzone the past couple of weeks, but they have moved the ball up and down the field in just about every game other than Beech. You have got to believe that this week has been focused on nothing but finishing with 6 for CHS. I would honestly like to see them finishing with five wins these last five weeks. Their latter half of the schedule is nothing compared to what the first half showed.

Might be time to "getcha popcorn ready" for the cats fans! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

My eagles have a strong latter half though...could be a rough few if we don't get our heads right!!

GOOD WIN CATS... and Thanks for covering my spread.. *wink*

Still need to clean it up for these coming up. This running with the ball out in front of you stuff needs to stop. Tuck it away and hold on to it. OL open some holes and defense tackle. 12 you looked good tonight. Rally them up for the rest. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />