Stewart Co vs. Adamsville

st409

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um sorry but i believe SC has the biggest mouths to run on here to not really have a good win..yea winning record right now but havent really been impressive, now they will face another tough 7aa competitor and will run into a wall just like they did against waverly! A'ville has this one as long as they dont overlook the rebels which im sure they wont after last season. Cards will roll on this week and start preparing for the tigers which will be a battle for the playoff position. good luck both teams and hope for injury free game.

A'ville: 27

SC: 8

It's funny that you want to run SC down when they are the only 5-1 team in this trio. Waverly's only won 2 games and one of those was against another 2-3 team. The Rebels one loss is against Waverly. Adamsville is bragging that they "played a good game" against two strong teams but the reality is they LOST. The Rebels could be making excuses for their one loss but the reality is they LOST. All three of these teams are into the meat of their schedules and the truth is going to come out over the next 4 weeks. This is going to be the best reality show going.

It's funny that you want to run SC down when they are the only 5-1 team in this trio. Waverly's only won 2 games and one of those was against another 2-3 team. The Rebels one loss is against Waverly. Adamsville is bragging that they "played a good game" against two strong teams but the reality is they LOST. The Rebels could be making excuses for their one loss but the reality is they LOST. All three of these teams are into the meat of their schedules and the truth is going to come out over the next 4 weeks. This is going to be the best reality show going.

You tell 'em Prez!!!!!

SC fans - be sure to lock your cars Friday night.

i dont think i would consider the wins as meat of the schedule...more like cup cakes...if ya'l would play at least two of those games against some better teams then you guys would have a lot more respect sent your way, but SC still plays some of the weakest teams they can find and the teams you have beat there is only one team with a record better than 2-3 and that team is a 1a school that you barely got by...waverly has lost to lewis county, hickman county, and wayne county, who are all 3 good teams, yea wayne county is a 1a school but are one of the best in their area, they held a close game with lewis county who waverly played last week and did get dominated by apparently...SC's toughest games would probably of been at waverly and riverside where they lost to one and got by the other...i dont see SC even getting close in this one, Adamsville is too much for the rebels to handle. I hope Stewart County has enjoyed their wins because they are done as far as i can see, i just hope by the time they get to houston county theyr not down on theirselves enough to let the irish sneak by.

i dont think i would consider the wins as meat of the schedule...more like cup cakes...if ya'l would play at least two of those games against some better teams then you guys would have a lot more respect sent your way, but SC still plays some of the weakest teams they can find and the teams you have beat there is only one team with a record better than 2-3 and that team is a 1a school that you barely got by...waverly has lost to lewis county, hickman county, and wayne county, who are all 3 good teams, yea wayne county is a 1a school but are one of the best in their area, they held a close game with lewis county who waverly played last week and did get dominated by apparently...SC's toughest games would probably of been at waverly and riverside where they lost to one and got by the other...i dont see SC even getting close in this one, Adamsville is too much for the rebels to handle. I hope Stewart County has enjoyed their wins because they are done as far as i can see, i just hope by the time they get to houston county theyr not down on theirselves enough to let the irish sneak by.

Wordy.....