Bledsoe Co. @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Boyd Buc is coming off a big win over Red Bank. I am very proud of a the Bucs finally getting the win against the Lions. It may not be the Lions of the past 2 years, but they still have some players down there. So how will this game turn out? I think the coaches will make sure the Bucs stay focused and don't ride the " We beat Red Bank" high.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this could get out of hand........ /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I think it could as well. However Boyd doesnt need to lose focus right now...it is a region game and in a way a setup game, coming off a big win can sometimes be the worse thing for a team, just ask TYner after Fulton, Florida after Tennessee. If the Bucs play poorly they should still win this game though and I thin coach Reynolds will get the guys ready for Bledsoe.

I think it could as well. However Boyd doesnt need to lose focus right now...it is a region game and in a way a setup game, coming off a big win can sometimes be the worse thing for a team, just ask TYner after Fulton, Florida after Tennessee. If the Bucs play poorly they should still win this game though and I thin coach Reynolds will get the guys ready for Bledsoe.

Floridia vs Tennessee wasn't a big game, South Pitt could beat Tennessee /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . I think Boyd will be focused enough to beat Bledsoe. Bledsoe is the one that has lost focus. But if Bledsoe can play together like they did against Sequatchie, they will make a game of it. Boyd gets the win by 14