Coalfield vs. Grace TSSAA Officials

GraceRamsFan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That had to be the WORST officiating that I have seen this year....maybe EVER in a high school football game.....The official in the white hat was LOST!!! He acted like he didn't know what was even going on out there...Does the TSSAA not watch or review these officials???

I agree with you 100%. They let the game get out of hand!

Leave the names out of this post.

Thanks

I agree with you 100%. They let the game get out of hand!

Leave the names out of this post.

Thanks

Are we just protecting TSSAA refs? I did not say anything personal. I was just telling graceramfan a name if he wanted to send a complaint to TSSAA. I am sorry if I broke some kind of rule.

Are we just protecting TSSAA refs? I did not say anything personal. I was just telling graceramfan a name if he wanted to send a complaint to TSSAA. I am sorry if I broke some kind of rule.

I bet I know who your talking about without even seeing a name. We had a white hat earlier this year that kept pointing the wrong way on first downs , blew an inadvertant whistle , and kept trying to lineup behind the defense so the Umpire kept having to put him where he goes , not to mention the fact that the game took 3 and a half hours because there was 30 or so flags and they had to spend 10 minutes figuring out for themselves why they threw half of em.

I bet I know who your talking about without even seeing a name. We had a white hat earlier this year that kept pointing the wrong way on first downs , blew an inadvertant whistle , and kept trying to lineup behind the defense so the Umpire kept having to put him where he goes , not to mention the fact that the game took 3 and a half hours because there was 30 or so flags and they had to spend 10 minutes figuring out for themselves why they threw half of em.

Gosh, that sounds really familiar...sounds like a repeat of our officiating last night!

Yes, I'm sure it's protection of the ref.....you know how that goes...but, they should be held accountable when they do a terrible job...

Gosh, that sounds really familiar...sounds like a repeat of our officiating last night!

Yes, I'm sure it's protection of the ref.....you know how that goes...but, they should be held accountable when they do a terrible job...

They are held somewhat accountable but in their defense they get paid chump change and like they always say you get what you pay for. I vote for a referee raise in pay and accountability /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I actually yelled at a ref crew after one of our games this year. First time I have done that in about 20 years. Then spent 20 mins explaining to my son that is not the way a good fan should act.

I'm not a big fan of the T$$AA, but they have a ton of games every week that have to be ref'ed. It's pretty scary now that were down to regional games. Better hope you get a good draw!

The game got out of hand only because the refs let it. At the start of the game both teams were playing hard. I witnessed two thrown punches at different times durning the game in front of the white hat. The first one was one punch from one team with no response from the other player. White hat just said something to the player. Second time a punch was thrown another player flew in and he called off setting penalties. He had no control of the game.

The game got out of hand only because the refs let it. At the start of the game both teams were playing hard. I witnessed two thrown punches at different times durning the game in front of the white hat. The first one was one punch from one team with no response from the other player. White hat just said something to the player. Second time a punch was thrown another player flew in and he called off setting penalties. He had no control of the game.

I agree the white hat was terrible. When tempers flare these guys should be able to calm the waters. The crew at Coalfield only fanned the flames.

But like I said on another post it was a great game with lots of passion the way it should be.