Howard @ Polk County

Yeehaw

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not real up to date on the mcminn central predicament at hand right now but if the team isnt buying into coach brandon derricks (not sure on spelling) scheme and attitude and they somehow fall apart (very doubtful but plausible) before they face Howard and Polk could this game be the makings of the region championship??? Thoughts anyone???

You guys at Polk are talking alot of trash

Come on man, that's not exactly fair - the "you guys" is one guy with like 20 screen names (Look at the joined dates - ip's probably the same, ask DT). You know the regulars here and we've been cool about it.

Nervous and excited about this one and will have to show up three hours early just to stake out my spot - Can't freaking wait until Friday! Perfect weather but no fish sandwiches all the way.... bummer if you ask me lol.

Still going Polk - I think you'll be surprised.

Actually its not. Its stating that Polk County will hit you hard every single play. By far not a racist comment. Revolution56 I do believe you are just trying to get Del on me and kick me off and ban me from the board. So if Del is reading... This is by far not a racist comment.

Back to the game. Polk wins this game off of Determination, Dedictaion, and of course Domination over the Tigers.

Polk 22 Howard 15

Casper i know who you are and i think your cool as heck why would i want you kicked off i just think it could have been taken both ways.

howard

Brainerd 31-20

Notre Dame 48-18

East Ridge 30-7

Tellico Plains 21-0

Grundy 57-0

POLK

Bledsoe 43-8

East Ridge 21-0

Tellico Plains 44-0

Grundy 34-0

Sweetwater 36-14

Howard looks pretty good. They always have speed and contrary to popular belief they can hit...HARD!!! Seems like there defense is pretty good too, judging by scores, have yet to see anyone else play besides POLK and their opponents. However, the Coach Davis's always have there team prepared. Howard is going to be tough as always but defense wins championships and POLKS defense is probably the best defense I have seen them with. Offense keeps working out the kinks and are beginning to look mighty good. But for you POLK players reading this be prepared dont worry bout next week, its hard enough to beat howard when you are focused on just them let alone when you are focused on other things. I hope this will be a close game im tired of these blowouts lol, im not counting on a blowout this week but thats what i said bout sweetwater who obviously did not show up. Im going with the hustlin WILDCATS of POLK COUNTY.

POLK -15

howard - 8

o polkpride are the POLKS big enough for you this week

The game has to be played!! Polk always plays Howard tough and its at Polk thats what makes me nervous. I will be at the game and be rooting for the Hustlin Tigers. All this talk about Polks defense has me screaming what about Howard. You better ask the teams that Howard has played about their defense and the Notre Dame and the Grundy game could have been real ugly. Howard has a solid line and their linbackers hit extremely hard not to mention they have lockdown corners. Jehron "Quick" Reynolds is a tough matchup for any corner plus when they go deep to 6'3" Chris Deloney he makes it look easy. Man you guys gotta believe me Howard is better than last year and we are humble with winning. And we dont try to run the score up on teams our defense just gets alot of takeaways. Its gonna be a hard hitting game with Howard coming out on top. You guys at Polk are talking alot of trash and you should because your team is consistantly good year in and year out. So i leave you with our chant. HOWARD GONE FIGHT, TILL THEY CANT FIGHT NO MO! LIE DOWN, BLEED A WHILE, GET UP, AND FIGHT SOMEMO!!!!!!

I aint gonna lie your chant sounded pretty awesome. Polk still comes out on top in this one though cause they are alot better at grinding it out than Howard. If Polk stops the big play this one will be relatively easy for polk not a blowout but a convincing win.

I still say polk 21

howard 14

I aint gonna lie your chant sounded pretty awesome. Polk still comes out on top in this one though cause they are alot better at grinding it out than Howard. If Polk stops the big play this one will be relatively easy for polk not a blowout but a convincing win.

I still say polk 21

howard 14

you cant deny that chant does sound cool

For you POLK seniors come out fighting like this is your last game cause when your on this side of the fence, the side im stading on, it is seriously the hardest thing to do, to sit there and watch, especially if you love the game. After last year, i want you guys to win this game bad...go out there fighting like its central or meigs, play every game like its your last. i cant wait till friday

you cant deny that chant does sound cool

you should know just as well as me... the best chant ever is when your at the state championships and the orange mound fans are all screaming "MELROSE" but in that one way they say it..... that makes for a good atmosphere

For you POLK seniors come out fighting like this is your last game cause when your on this side of the fence, the side im stading on, it is seriously the hardest thing to do, to sit there and watch, especially if you love the game. After last year, i want you guys to win this game bad...go out there fighting like its central or meigs, play every game like its your last. i cant wait till friday

this is no lie, howard has beat us two years running lets not make it three... just think seniors you only have 5 promised games left... if you make it at least 6, which i hope you can, that is still just one more game... then it's over before you know it