JCM at Henry County

Guest Advisor

Yanker I believe the reason we are fightin amongst ourselves is because you haven't been around much this year. We hope your return to the daily arguments will be soon.

The YANKER is more than happy to stir this foolish pot...created by your own hapless "anti-prophet"!!!!! He makes no sense...never has...never will. If he is the HC spokesman...then the IQ of Henryland just took a HUGE hit!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My beloved Cougars are not quite ready to win this game...but we are on the road to recovery!!! I am CERTAIN of that!!! If HC is not ready...you could be in trouble...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker- as the physician, I must inform you that recovery may not be an option. You must prepare yourself for this possibility. How is your medical staff? Are they equiped with state of the art care? I hope they will be in attendance friday night, so that trainer Mike and I can meet the people responsible for such a "recovery". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck friday and here is to an injury free game on both sides of the ball--seriously

By no means am I advocating running the score up on teams to degrade them, but I would like to see our first string play through the third quarter now. Only for conditioning reasons. Maybe just sub the starters in with the second string and JV throughout the second half so they can get used to playing a full game. I do think the defense has done this already.

By no means am I advocating running the score up on teams to degrade them, but I would like to see our first string play through the third quarter now. Only for conditioning reasons. Maybe just sub the starters in with the second string and JV throughout the second half so they can get used to playing a full game. I do think the defense has done this already.

I think they will be fine. They have been conditioning since spring and they still do. Just think of it like this. All the teams the had to bust there butt to get into the playoffs we will be fresh. Havin a dominique that has fresh legs in the playoffs could be very scary. The last few years dominique has takin the beatings throughout the year and this year he hasn't.

i agree. it's time for the starters to being acclimating to a full game. they'll probably need it against brighton, so might as well start doing it this game.

or in the fantasy land that only exists in my mind, we'll only have to play the starters in the first half for all the rest of the games this season. how sweet it would be...

i agree. it's time for the starters to being acclimating to a full game. they'll probably need it against brighton, so might as well start doing it this game.

or in the fantasy land that only exists in my mind, we'll only have to play the starters in the first half for all the rest of the games this season. how sweet it would be...

The risk of injury in a slaughter game far outweighs the reward of a little extra conditioning. Im sure the coaches will make the right call. You may be right but I would hate to have an injury while up six touchdowns for the sake of conditioning.

the ultimate goal that i'm hoping for is that they'll be conditioned enough to withstand a hard-hitting, grind it out opponent during an actual game...because all they've faced so far hasn't been very strong.

i'd hate to go against a team whose first string has been under the pressures of a complete game and end up looking foolish. especially after all the bloody hype that's been prevalent in here and in the community, i'd rather them not end up losing face.

the ultimate goal that i'm hoping for is that they'll be conditioned enough to withstand a hard-hitting, grind it out opponent during an actual game...because all they've faced so far hasn't been very strong.

i'd hate to go against a team whose first string has been under the pressures of a complete game and end up looking foolish. especially after all the bloody hype that's been prevalent in here and in the community, i'd rather them not end up losing face.

We should get tested more than once in the remaining five games. The playoffs will get progressively tougher with each round, and you will get what you want. If we lose, it won't be because were weren't tested in most of our regular season games, or because our coaches chose to sit down the starters in the second half of blowouts.

We should get tested more than once in the remaining five games. The playoffs will get progressively tougher with each round, and you will get what you want. If we lose, it won't be because were weren't tested in most of our regular season games, or because our coaches chose to sit down the starters in the second half of blowouts.

Good Point realgame. I believe we will be tested and I believe we will pass with flying colors. I agree that it is best not to chance injury, but at the same time there is something to playing four full quarters of football - but I think we could do it. The boys are very determined and very focused this year!