Shelbyville at Tullahoma

binns37388

This game doesn't need much hype. Shelbyville is a long time rival and when these two teams play, its normally a hard fought close game. The Golden Eagles come to Tullahoma, fresh off a 24-0 win over Franklin Co and if they don't have any turnovers, they can play with anyone in this area. It's the first of 5 straight Region games for the Cats. I've seen Tullahoma lose to Shelbyville, when I thought the Cats were the better team. Shelbyville seems to be getting better as the season goes on and Coach Hardy and his assistant coaches are doing a good job with these kids. On the other hand, Tullahoma has a feisty bunch of players, who also are getting better and are only 5pts away from being unbeaten. The Cats defense has been solid and I can't remember when the Cats secondary had this many interceptions in the first half of a season. Special teams play has been real good so far. This game should be a dandy one. I really don't think these two teams really like each other very much.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game doesn't need much hype. Shelbyville is a long time rival and when these two teams play, its normally a hard fought close game. The Golden Eagles come to Tullahoma, fresh off a 24-0 win over Franklin Co and if they don't have any turnovers, they can play with anyone in this area. It's the first of 5 straight Region games for the Cats. I've seen Tullahoma lose to Shelbyville, when I thought the Cats were the better team. Shelbyville seems to be getting better as the season goes on and Coach Hardy and his assistant coaches are doing a good job with these kids. On the other hand, Tullahoma has a feisty bunch of players, who also are getting better and are only 5pts away from being unbeaten. The Cats defense has been solid and I can't remember when the Cats secondary had this many interceptions in the first half of a season. Special teams play has been real good so far. This game should be a dandy one. I really don't think these two teams really like each other very much.

You are right binns, it could be a dandy this week.I thought we came out a little flat against WC and all of a suden Matt seem to get into the flow of the game and started hitting his receivers.I think we will come out pumped up since it's a region game,but so will the Golden Eagles.I'm sure it's going to interesting.Congratulations to the cats and coaches on the win at WC.Good luck against the eagles. Cousy

You are right binns, it could be a dandy this week.I thought we came out a little flat against WC and all of a sudden Matt and the offense seem to get into the flow of the game and Matt started hitting his receivers.I think we will come out pumped up since it's a region game,but so will the Golden Eagles.I'm sure it's going to interesting.Congratulations to the cats and coaches on the win at WC.Good luck against the eagles. Cousy

this Binns guy is always wanting to get something started is he not..I bet he thinks the wildcats will beat maplewood and hillsboro to

Hey Daylily, it sounds like you're always trying to start something with me. Before I can give any credit to what you say, can you let everyone know who you are, or do you want to hide behind your screen name? Answering your statement, I think Tullahoma will be in every game they play, but that doesn't necessarily mean I think they will win the rest of their games.