Shelbyville at Tullahoma

binns37388

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!FRANKLIN COUNTY REBELS.........BEAT THE RED RAIDERS.

This is the Shelbyville, Tullahoma thread....CC, Franklin County predictions should be placed on the appropriate thread. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

According to Coach Jason Hardy, there is no truth to the rumor that the Shelbyville coaches will treat their team to a steak dinner, if they beat Tullahoma. Coach Hardy said, its all he can do to feed his own family.

The parents of the team are treating the team win or not. Tullahoma doesn't need bulletin board material to get fired up for this game, should be a good battle with the Eagles pulling out a much needed region win.

Maybe it's just me but I thought that the Cats were not clicking tonight.

It's not just you. Tullahoma had great field position in the second half, but just couldn't move the football. I saw more dropped passes in this game than any other game so far this season. It probably was because the Cats were just not focused. It was Senior nite, the first week-end of the Fall break and maybe they were looking ahead a little bit to the Stratford game next week. On the other, the defense was solid. Glad they got a shut-out. Matter of fact, the defense has played consistantly good all season. 3 wins in a row for the Cats and a Region win tonite.