Cannon County @ Jackson County

jacksoncounty

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all teams should have goals, yes winning each week is the short term goal and what each team should focus on each week.... But you need to set long term goals, regiion title, playoffs and hopefully a state title... Goals are what motivates and inspires winning teams..

thats one of the smarts things you have said on here .....see even you can be positive. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

if you read other things i've said outside of SC pages you would find me to be a different blogger.... Cannon County got whipped last Friday night and the main reason was the QB for Dekalb, I watch a lot of football through out the middle tennessee area and haven't seen to many QB's as talanted as # 10. take the QB for Sequatchie county last year, i believe he was a left handed kid with a strong arm... I was amazed that the team didn't win more with him. Got a good eye for talent just can't seem to get past the guy in charge at SC, that's seems to get me off on wild tangents..... I've taken enough grief over that guy so I'm trying to back off... sounds like a lot of people love the guy so I plan on laying off of him. upsets too many people and takes away from his players.

good for you.....you guys have a great bunch over there in cannon co......be proud.....heck you could be like us......0 and whatever......good luck to you guys this week...

At 1-4 this team should not be looking ot playoffs or state titles, after last week how about just improving over that performance? Reading you would think Cannon has beat the snott out of people and they have not, 52-7 please your combined score for all your games is close to that. They may very well do it but there is nothing in the way they have played to indicate they will, agreed JC is the weakest team they will have played this season but lets get some perspective on this.

Overlooking a team when your in a mess yourself is foolish.