Waverly Central @ Riverside

footballfan913

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game for the Tigers! Total domination. The Tiger first team defense held the Panthers to 11 yards rushing and a shut out. Hate to see the score and 45 yard run against second teamers but you have to let them play. A touchdown taken away from Waverly on last play of first half too. Good job Tigers.

PapaTiger is purring!!!!! Like any proud papa would be. ON to Adamsville, should be a good one. glad we're at home for this one.

Tigers 3-3 overall, 2-0 in region.

Well the Tigers played a great game.. It was a fun game to watch, one of the officials made in really interesting to watch. One of the officials that was just plain horrible, and I don't mind telling him o his face. I have to say I haven't got that fired up all season. Its just hard to sit there and watch the official see the late hit and just sake his head. That happened twice, once right in front of the Waverly crowd on the side lines. The other time in the middle of the field on the 50 pretty much. Sill great game played, I just cant stand officials such as that.

Easy killer, Camden is a good team let's wait on the game or maybe the week of for trash talk.. great job Tigers i wish i could've made the journey down there but never fear i'll be there getting entirely too loud against adamsville..

expect me to be there backing you up!! any tailgating?? ready to see some great football this week, the tiger D is looking strong as ever!!