Walker valley vs Rhea

eagle4ever

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. It will be interesting to see how Newt plays at end this week. I've also heard reports that the defensive playbook was been cut in half at practice today. Sorry to steal your thunder Rhea Co. : )

That's alright. Newt moving end is a good move, especailly with Henschen's back problems that may keep him out. Keist I believe will go in for Newt at the linebacker spot. Oh and Congradulations to the JV team on shutting out McMinn tonight 18-0. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's alright. Newt moving end is a good move, especailly with Henschen's back problems that may keep him out. Keist I believe will go in for Newt at the linebacker spot. Oh and Congradulations to the JV team on shutting out McMinn tonight 18-0. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What seems to be the issue with Dylan's back?Is the back serious enough to miss multiple games. Looked like it slowed him down quite a bit last week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> up to Dylan for also playing in the game last week after his grandfather passed away the morning after the Brainerd game.It would be very hard to focus on football after a

tragic loss.

What seems to be the issue with Dylan's back?Is the back serious enough to miss multiple games. Looked like it slowed him down quite a bit last week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> up to Dylan for also playing in the game last week after his grandfather passed away the morning after the Brainerd game.It would be very hard to focus on football after a

tragic loss.

Not exactly sure yet, but I hope it is just a muscle pull or something that won't keep him out to long. He is not practicing this week, and probably out for friday. He told me that it wasn't to painful untill he starts to run and then the pain kicks in. Dylan is a tough kid and, it really takes alot of heart to play with losing his grandfather and then to finish a game in pain that he was in. Dylan played maybe the best game yet last friday too, he has really turned it on since Soddy. I see big things for him as he continues to get better and better.

DO WE NOT HAVE ANY OTHER CORNER BESIDES NUMBER 20. BECAUSE EVERY WEEK HE IS GETTIN BURNED AND YET THE COACHES AINT SAID NOTHING TO HIM!!!!!!!!

Well, my friend, how do you know the coaches "AINT SAID NOTHING TO HIM"? I have seen him get burnt a time or two, but if not him then I don't know who. I thought Swafford played some good corner last year. I've got a feeling AJ wouldn't get burnt too often. He's been playing well at safety though.