Carter vs Seymour

sportsnut624

Ok I am a big enough woman to admit when I make a mistake I was getting the stats from the County School Systems but hey I made a mistake, as for Friday night I DID say that it was gonna be one heck of a game that both teams were fired up and I was right. This year Seymour has one heck of a good team and they showed it. Both teams gave a great showing and should be commended for it. Way to Go Hornets and Way to Go Eagles Good Luck in the Playoffs. You know in these days there are not alot of High Schools that you can go to and say I got to see a great game but in all the games I have been to of Carter that has been the case and it seems that Seymour has it this year.

Go Carter Hornets......You all are still #1 in my heart. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey StrawplainsFLOPPER! Where are you at? Not man enough to give credit where credit is due? Oh, well not a suprise and besides, its obvious you HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

Nice job Eagles. I was very impressed with how you all overcame a tough start and that late big play by the hornets. Seymour needs to build on this win.

You can't replace a Coach Cotter! The man has given alot to his Alma Mater. Over 35 years!

Credit for what? Carter handing you the ballgame? High school game with too many mistakes. With Carter getting the late penalties and then kicking from its own endzone. It wasnt the goodole boy system from Seymour who was calling the game was it? I know Carter was called back twice at the end of the game after getting a first down, mmm kinda funny huh? But it doesnt matter the fourth place falcons or roadrunners will end the eagle season in the playoffs. Very simply to much speed, Carter ran by to many dbs in the game, if Seymour looks to win in the playoffs they better get faster and quick!

Credit for what? Carter handing you the ballgame? High school game with too many mistakes. With Carter getting the late penalties and then kicking from its own endzone. It wasnt the goodole boy system from Seymour who was calling the game was it? I know Carter was called back twice at the end of the game after getting a first down, mmm kinda funny huh? But it doesnt matter the fourth place falcons or roadrunners will end the eagle season in the playoffs. Very simply to much speed, Carter ran by to many dbs in the game, if Seymour looks to win in the playoffs they better get faster and quick!

Handing who the ball game? Twice Carter had 14 point leads and Seymour fought back.

No, it was not the "good ole boys from Seymour" calling the game, it had to be the "good ole StrawplainsFLOPPER boys calling the game." How much did you pay those guys?

Let me see, how many acts of unsportsmanlike behavior on behalf of the hornets did the officials turn a blind eye too? Too many to count. Punches to the groin, kicks to the head, late hits out of bounds, punches to the ribs (Carter's number 50 punched number 47 from Seymour right in front of the official, no flag), illegal cut/chop blocks, not to mention the foul language used by the players and coach's of Carter, which is supposed to be a penalty. Never callled.

The RB from Carter is a good runing back and he ran tough all night. He is a quality player as is number 82.

I do agree with you whopper on one thing: too many mistakes made on both sides of the ball by both teams. Both will need to improve in these areas.

Oh well Game over. Very exciting. Either team could have won. Seymour did this time.

Handing who the ball game? Twice Carter had 14 point leads and Seymour fought back.

No, it was not the "good ole boys from Seymour" calling the game, it had to be the "good ole StrawplainsFLOPPER boys calling the game." How much did you pay those guys?

Let me see, how many acts of unsportsmanlike behavior on behalf of the hornets did the officials turn a blind eye too? Too many to count. Punches to the groin, kicks to the head, late hits out of bounds, punches to the ribs (Carter's number 50 punched number 47 from Seymour right in front of the official, no flag), illegal cut/chop blocks, not to mention the foul language used by the players and coach's of Carter, which is supposed to be a penalty. Never callled.

The RB from Carter is a good runing back and he ran tough all night. He is a quality player as is number 82.

I do agree with you whopper on one thing: too many mistakes made on both sides of the ball by both teams. Both will need to improve in these areas.

Oh well Game over. Very exciting. Either team could have won. Seymour did this time.

I AGREE, BUT TO MUCH SPEED KILLS! And no didnt pay them enough as they do at Seymour, Is it true that the next coach is coming from West Tennessee? A inside group of people from seymour have told me they have heard a man with east tenn ties wants to get back home from a very sucessful time in Memphis? I heard he was at the game friday night, his private school didnt play this past week. Ive heard this isnt just a rumor? any truth?

From what I have been told in Seymour and it has been confirmed, Jim Moore will be the next Head Football Coach. Currently, Coach Moore is the D-Cordinator for the Eagles.

Hey Whopper, there is good people in Seymour! Also, there is good people in Strawplains!

Take Care! Good Luck to you all the rest of the year.

From what I have been told in Seymour and it has been confirmed, Jim Moore will be the next Head Football Coach. Currently, Coach Moore is the D-Cordinator for the Eagles.

Hey Whopper, there is good people in Seymour! Also, there is good people in Strawplains!

Take Care! Good Luck to you all the rest of the year.

GOOD lUCK TO THE Eagles too,THANKS FOR THE FUN