White House vs. Sycamore

oldHASbeen59

Here is the region after the season. 1. White House 2. Dekalb 3. Macon 4. Station Camp. Yea, I said it. Macon will win out, except for Dekalb.

I want some of whatever this guy (or girl) is smoking. I can see the argument for White House finishing first, but the rest of this? Are you serious? SC already thumped DeKalb, AT DeKalb, I don't see them finishing below second, if not first...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is Jake Simms? Were you at the our game Friday night? I'm sorry but if you are going to put us down come watch a game one time and see the athletes we have. Sycamore you guys played hard, and kept fighting I admire that. But I dont mean to put you or your program down but when an ignorant person representing you guys acts the way he does it says a lot for your ex-players if that is what he is? I doubt he even played football for Sycamore but that is another story that will be filled with crap and him putting down White House.

Take a look at Dekalb County schedule. Most of their opponents are 2-4 or 1-5 Station Camp thumped them. Now granted that they throw the ball but I didnt see a Jake Simms tear through our secondary. Im sorry but if you played you would know it is hard to keep a game high and motivation when you are up 29 or 30- 0 in the first quarter. Now please keep saying we are going to loose I love it it is more fuel for the boys and it gets me all bent out of shape until Friday. I appreciate the aggravation to get on here and see what this man has to say about a GREAT FOOTBALL PROGRAM! During your radio cast do you take phone calls Catfish? I want to call and let you know our scores each week for the rest of the year. or will they turn off your casting after the Cubs 10 regular season games? You can come sit with me if you want.

BTW, take Sycamore in the upset people. White House will CHOKE as usual when the pressure gets high /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WH did not CHOKE! So.......DaCatfish has to talk about what WOULD happen if we played Marshall County. He has to talk about what IS going to happen when we play DeKalb County and Station Camp. Hey DaCatfish, why don't you admit that you were wrong! Can you do that? Lets see if we here him say...I was wrong!

who is Jake Simms? Were you at the our game Friday night? I'm sorry but if you are going to put us down come watch a game one time and see the athletes we have. Sycamore you guys played hard, and kept fighting I admire that. But I dont mean to put you or your program down but when an ignorant person representing you guys acts the way he does it says a lot for your ex-players if that is what he is? I doubt he even played football for Sycamore but that is another story that will be filled with crap and him putting down White House.

Take a look at Dekalb County schedule. Most of their opponents are 2-4 or 1-5 Station Camp thumped them. Now granted that they throw the ball but I didnt see a Jake Simms tear through our secondary. Im sorry but if you played you would know it is hard to keep a game high and motivation when you are up 29 or 30- 0 in the first quarter. Now please keep saying we are going to loose I love it it is more fuel for the boys and it gets me all bent out of shape until Friday. I appreciate the aggravation to get on here and see what this man has to say about a GREAT FOOTBALL PROGRAM! During your radio cast do you take phone calls Catfish? I want to call and let you know our scores each week for the rest of the year. or will they turn off your casting after the Cubs 10 regular season games? You can come sit with me if you want.

He is the War Eagles QB. Catfish doesnt need to be dragging his or anyone else on the War Eagles name into his crap talk. Like you said the War Eagles kept playing hard and did not give up. The Blue Devils are a heckuva team, they have both power and speed. Plus a kicker with a heckuva leg, that FG could have been good from alot longer and im not sure that guy used ALL his leg to kick it lol.

He is the War Eagles QB. Catfish doesnt need to be dragging his or anyone else on the War Eagles name into his crap talk. Like you said the War Eagles kept playing hard and did not give up. The Blue Devils are a heckuva team, they have both power and speed. Plus a kicker with a heckuva leg, that FG could have been good from alot longer and im not sure that guy used ALL his leg to kick it lol.

You are so right. The War Eagles never gave up Friday night. They played hard after halftime. I know Sycamore cringes everytime DaCatfish gets on here and starts talking.

You are so right. The War Eagles never gave up Friday night. They played hard after halftime. I know Sycamore cringes everytime DaCatfish gets on here and starts talking.

I believe he is actually a CC Cubs fan and not a War Eagles fan, though he says Sycamore is his alma mater. But he loves to get on here and talk crap in their threads too like he just did here!