White House vs. Sycamore

oldHASbeen59

If you think for one second that I care who takes my posts seriously on CoachT then you are SADLY MISTAKEN my friend.

With that said you should try reading once and a while instead of always taking sides with White House people. I said congrats following their win over Beech and got hammered for it. Now that I do some hammering of my own you and them get all bent out of shape.

I care about your "thoughts and views" about as much as you have cared for mine in the past. This means that I DON'T CARE what you think. If you don't like it then you can go get bent as far as I am concerned.

Anyone who reads the first posts on this thread and read the White House-Beech thread can see that I did not fire the first shots in either of those wars of words.

QUIT STICKING YOUR FACE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG........... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cheatham Co. may not be posted on this thread but I don't see Greenbrier posted on the title of the topic either. The same goes for Jo Byrns.

That may be helpful to you to follow your own advice. I feel sorry for someone that gets joy out of making other people mad like you seem to do. You definitely have deep-seated ISSUES even if you don't know it. I'll tell you like I would tell my kid (a highschooler that ACTS older than you)....you need to show a respect for other people no matter who you are....maybe you'll grow up one day.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be helpful to you to follow your own advice. I feel sorry for someone that gets joy out of making other people mad like you seem to do. You definitely have deep-seated ISSUES even if you don't know it. I'll tell you like I would tell my kid (a highschooler that ACTS older than you)....you need to show a respect for other people no matter who you are....maybe you'll grow up one day.

Maybe you'll get a clue one day though I highly doubt it. You have shown ZERO RESPECT toward me for years on this site. Why should I give you respect when you continue to be a jerk?????

Get a Clue!!!!!!!!

GO WAR EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go into White House and send them home crying like we did back in 2001 (13-12) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Best offensive teams in history???????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I MEANT SCHOOL HISTORY.

Cool. Maybe. The 2004 offense was very good.

Yes I do give credit where credit is due when people aren't posting like morons /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

]

Someone can't call you imature but you can call people retarded and morons? What gives you this right and they can't? Don't whine like a five year old and say "he started it".

Personally, I ignore Catfish. If he learned anything in school, you cannot put everyone in one category. He can't say all WH fans are bad - not all are. Some may be but not all. Catfish, go back to your math books. That is a skill that is taught in fourth and fifth grade at least in Sumner and Robertson County schools it is. I am not sure about Cheatham County. Oh wait, they all have to follow the same standards. Were you absent that day?

Thank you to those from Robertson County wishing us luck - I believe Greenbrier and JoByrns. We appreciate it. Good luck to you guys this weekend also. May you be safe in any travels and may all the boys have no injuries.

BDP079 must not be able to read because the first names that were dropped were used by none other than BDPMOM. Read the posts genius /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

By saying someone "posts like morons" isn't exactly calling someone a moron now is it????? You are just using a comparison when applying the word "moron" in that text. Again GENIUS.....learn some common sense before challenging me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lady..........

It takes a lot more than what you have to offer to get to me. You have entered into a war of wits and are fighting with a butter knife. My cannon is going to win everytime.

Goodness I embarrassed to even get into it with a person of your IQ. Good Luck to the Cheatham County Cubs, and to Sycamore Friday night I'm sorry that those teams are REPRESENTED by a person like DACATFISH. Sorry White House fans if I embarrassed you in any way, it will not happen again.

Date Opponent Details Result

Fri Aug. 22 Gordonsville W 35-0

Fri Sep. 5 Giles Co. R L 12-34

Fri Sep. 12 at Sycamore W 15-14

Fri Sep. 19 David Lipscomb R L 7-42

Fri Sep. 26 at Greenbrier L 10-34

Fri Oct. 3 Marshall Co. R

Fri Oct. 10 at Spring Hill R

Fri Oct. 17 Creek Wood R

Fri Oct. 24 at Montgomery Central R

Fri Oct. 31 at Page R

Analyze this schedule Overall Record: 2-3

Region Record: 0-2

Who do they play? They sure dont beat anyone? oh I'm sorry your alma mater. How can you say that they play quality people and win meaningful games when they havent won one yet?

"LEARN HOW TO WIN A MEANINGFUL GAME SOMETIME" you do the same MORON!

I haven't been on this board but congrats to the WH on your win over Beech.

Catfish, I'm not really sure why you hate WH so much, but you really need to get a grip and quit ruffling these feathers. I know you're only 24 or 25, but don't you realize the representation you carry when you come into these schools as a radio announcer? Are you not aware that your personality affects listenership? If people KNOW who you are, don't you realize that your OWN reputation is what matters in the world of business? As a radio announcer for Cheatham, I am surprised you haven't had complaints to the radio station if this is how you carry on. Since your brother is the Cheatham coach, I'm surprised he hasn't told you to cool it. But if I knew who you were in a crowd like I mentioned seeing you talking to our QB last week, other people surely know who you are too.

Cheatham doesn't play WH, and if your only hope at some kind of satisfaction is Sycamore beating them is on a wing and prayer. I'm not a rah-rah WH fan, but give credit where credit is due. With their depth and talent, they probably have got the title this year. I only see DeKalb stopping that and only if WH stumbles. Cheer for Sycamore with some class and just let the burr WH puts in your saddle go. Give these people a rest instead of picking at every board they have.

He is the radio announcer and the the football coaches brother!!!!!!!

Aside from South Pitt & Trousdale Co. you can't name me 1 SINGLE TEAM FROM CLASS 1A that consistently steps up in competition and beats teams year after year after year.

It's not Jo Byrns. It's not Union City. It's not McKenzie. It's not Mt. Pleasant. It's not WH-Heritage.

Quality teams that step in class and beat other quality teams from that class are good football programs. That does not exist in Class 1A.

There are plenty of quality teams in 1A you just sound biased to little schools

There are plenty of quality teams in 1A you just sound biased to little schools

it's not like cheatham co. is that big of a school, it's 3A just like white house is,is it not?

He is the radio announcer and the the football coaches brother!!!!!!!

that explains a lot, i hope he has a day job.