White House vs. Sycamore

oldHASbeen59

Which school is you alma mater that you are talking about White House or Sycamore. I thought your team is Cheatham County?

If you reread my post you will see that I acknowledge that WHHS is no longer part of the Robertson County family.

We have had plenty to talk about in Jo Byrns Country the last few years so please don't go there. Come and see us at the Dungeon I think that we can convert you to a fan. We have a great time /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Playing the 1A "blind schools" doesn't equate to greatness. Mt. Pleasant (a 1 PLAYER team) eliminated you the last two years. Beating WH-Heritage, Eagleville, and East Robertson is nothing to boast about.

You don't have to graduate from a school to have it be your team years later. There are factors such as location and family that come into play.

Graduate of Sycamore High School Class of 2002 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing the 1A "blind schools" doesn't equate to greatness. Mt. Pleasant (a 1 PLAYER team) eliminated you the last two years. Beating WH-Heritage, Eagleville, and East Robertson is nothing to boast about.

You don't have to graduate from a school to have it be your team years later. There are factors such as location and family that come into play.

Graduate of Sycamore High School Class of 2002 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

only being out of high school six years explains a lot, if you are an 1A school,its just as important to them as a 3A school,5A schools say the same about 3A schools

My husband has family that goes to Sycamore small world /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We reside in a ten team region we play who they tell us to play. Except for East Robertson which is a money maker, we have no options. We have a decent region we also made it to semi's and to the quarters twice and lost to a very talented Mt. Pleasant two years who were more than just Marco. The losses were also close

At least this person knows how to use an "Ignore User" feature /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have never seen so much whining and crying from people who love to start up stuff on here only to start screaming foul whenever someone roots for another team. How PATHETIC!!!!

White House is not in Robertson County. I'm sure you'd like it to be though just to have a team worth talking about. We both know it isn't Springfield, Jo Byrns, or East Robertson.

Tell us how you really feel. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You must not be a fan of Rob. Co. in general? That's alright I see how you're gonna be. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

only being out of high school six years explains a lot, if you are an 1A school,its just as important to them as a 3A school,5A schools say the same about 3A schools

Sorry that we are clogging your thread talking about neither school. I just couldn't let it go. Goodluck Friday I have to wish luck to Sycamore also because of the family connection.

No they don't. 3A has Fulton, David Lipscomb, etc. Those teams don't get blown out by anyone.

Look at Mt. Pleasant 2 YEARS AGO again and then speak. Giles Co. killed them 42-7. I remember seeing the film. It was UGLY. Giles could have beaten them 100-0 had they kept the heat on. Mt. Pleasant was a semifinalist in 1A that year.

The fact is that 1A has been garbage ever since CPA, FRA, Ezell, and DCA all went to 2A. That GUTTED 1A football and anyone with half a brain knows it.

No they don't. 3A has Fulton, David Lipscomb, etc. Those teams don't get blown out by anyone.

Look at Mt. Pleasant 2 YEARS AGO again and then speak. Giles Co. killed them 42-7. I remember seeing the film. It was UGLY. Giles could have beaten them 100-0 had they kept the heat on. Mt. Pleasant was a semifinalist in 1A that year.

The fact is that 1A has been garbage ever since CPA, FRA, Ezell, and DCA all went to 2A. That GUTTED 1A football and anyone with half a brain knows it.

you are not getting the point, 1A football is just as hard for that size of school when they play each other as is 3A when we play each other,calling programs garbage

just because they are in a certain classification shows your lack of respect for each individual program and how imature you must be.

you are not getting the point, 1A football is just as hard for that size of school when they play each other as is 3A when we play each other,calling programs garbage

just because they are in a certain classification shows your lack of respect for each individual program and how imature you must be.

Your name calling is ridiculous. Since the CoachT Mods won't step up and stop you moron I guess it is now my time to do something about it.

4A: Hillsboro (they tied Franklin last year and took them to the wire this year & also played MBA close)

4A: Maplewood (they beat Ooltewah)

3A: David Lipscomb (they beat Stratford)

3A: White House (they beat Beech)

3A: Knoxville Catholic (they beat Webb)

3A: Fulton (they beat Morristown East)

2A: Alcoa (they take Maryville to the wire and beat everyone else)

2A: Goodpasture (they beat Ravenwood)

2A: Tyner (they beat Fulton)

2A: Milan (they beat everyone in west-TN)

1A: ?????????????????????????????????????

Aside from South Pitt & Trousdale Co. you can't name me 1 SINGLE TEAM FROM CLASS 1A that consistently steps up in competition and beats teams year after year after year.

It's not Jo Byrns. It's not Union City. It's not McKenzie. It's not Mt. Pleasant. It's not WH-Heritage.

Quality teams that step in class and beat other quality teams from that class are good football programs. That does not exist in Class 1A.

READ THE POSTINGS BEFORE REPLYING WITH RETARDED STATEMENTS MORON /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Learn how to spell "immature" (2 "M"'s before you use it in your postings /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cheatham Co. plays 3A with a 2A enrollment and wins. That proves why they are a quality football program. When Cheatham Co. was 2A they played up and beat the likes of Creek Wood & Sycamore (under Tharp). They also beat the likes of Lewis Co. & McKenzie in their own class just to name a couple.

Outside of Beech this past week it has been FOREVER since White House beat a QUALITY PROGRAM with a larger enrollment than they have. They can't beat Station Camp. They couldn't beat Beech. Portland is WAY down. Springfield is AWFUL. Sycamore has missed the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years so you do the math there. Pearl Cohn & Alcoa have smaller enrollments than you and they still beat you like a drum.

LEARN HOW TO SPELL..........LEARN HOW TO READ............LEARN HOW TO WIN A MEANINGFUL GAME SOMETIME /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your name calling is ridiculous. Since the CoachT Mods won't step up and stop you moron I guess it is now my time to do something about it.

4A: Hillsboro (they tied Franklin last year and took them to the wire this year & also played MBA close)

4A: Maplewood (they beat Ooltewah)

3A: David Lipscomb (they beat Stratford)

3A: White House (they beat Beech)

3A: Knoxville Catholic (they beat Webb)

3A: Fulton (they beat Morristown East)

2A: Alcoa (they take Maryville to the wire and beat everyone else)

2A: Goodpasture (they beat Ravenwood)

2A: Tyner (they beat Fulton)

2A: Milan (they beat everyone in west-TN)

1A: ?????????????????????????????????????

Aside from South Pitt & Trousdale Co. you can't name me 1 SINGLE TEAM FROM CLASS 1A that consistently steps up in competition and beats teams year after year after year.

It's not Jo Byrns. It's not Union City. It's not McKenzie. It's not Mt. Pleasant. It's not WH-Heritage.

Quality teams that step in class and beat other quality teams from that class are good football programs. That does not exist in Class 1A.

READ THE POSTINGS BEFORE REPLYING WITH RETARDED STATEMENTS MORON /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Learn how to spell "immature" (2 "M"'s before you use it in your postings /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cheatham Co. plays 3A with a 2A enrollment and wins. That proves why they are a quality football program. When Cheatham Co. was 2A they played up and beat the likes of Creek Wood & Sycamore (under Tharp). They also beat the likes of Lewis Co. & McKenzie in their own class just to name a couple.

Outside of Beech this past week it has been FOREVER since White House beat a QUALITY PROGRAM with a larger enrollment than they have. They can't beat Station Camp. They couldn't beat Beech. Portland is WAY down. Springfield is AWFUL. Sycamore has missed the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years so you do the math there. Pearl Cohn & Alcoa have smaller enrollments than you and they still beat you like a drum.

LEARN HOW TO SPELL..........LEARN HOW TO READ............LEARN HOW TO WIN A MEANINGFUL GAME SOMETIME /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

did i hurt the little boy's feelings by calling him imature, i am so sorry

I haven't been on this board but congrats to the WH on your win over Beech.

Catfish, I'm not really sure why you hate WH so much, but you really need to get a grip and quit ruffling these feathers. I know you're only 24 or 25, but don't you realize the representation you carry when you come into these schools as a radio announcer? Are you not aware that your personality affects listenership? If people KNOW who you are, don't you realize that your OWN reputation is what matters in the world of business? As a radio announcer for Cheatham, I am surprised you haven't had complaints to the radio station if this is how you carry on. Since your brother is the Cheatham coach, I'm surprised he hasn't told you to cool it. But if I knew who you were in a crowd like I mentioned seeing you talking to our QB last week, other people surely know who you are too.

Cheatham doesn't play WH, and if your only hope at some kind of satisfaction is Sycamore beating them is on a wing and prayer. I'm not a rah-rah WH fan, but give credit where credit is due. With their depth and talent, they probably have got the title this year. I only see DeKalb stopping that and only if WH stumbles. Cheer for Sycamore with some class and just let the burr WH puts in your saddle go. Give these people a rest instead of picking at every board they have.

I haven't been on this board but congrats to the WH on your win over Beech.

Catfish, I'm not really sure why you hate WH so much, but you really need to get a grip and quit ruffling these feathers. I know you're only 24 or 25, but don't you realize the representation you carry when you come into these schools as a radio announcer? Are you not aware that your personality affects listenership? If people KNOW who you are, don't you realize that your OWN reputation is what matters in the world of business? As a radio announcer for Cheatham, I am surprised you haven't had complaints to the radio station if this is how you carry on. Since your brother is the Cheatham coach, I'm surprised he hasn't told you to cool it. But if I knew who you were in a crowd like I mentioned seeing you talking to our QB last week, other people surely know who you are too.

Cheatham doesn't play WH, and if your only hope at some kind of satisfaction is Sycamore beating them is on a wing and prayer. I'm not a rah-rah WH fan, but give credit where credit is due. With their depth and talent, they probably have got the title this year. I only see DeKalb stopping that and only if WH stumbles. Cheer for Sycamore with some class and just let the burr WH puts in your saddle go. Give these people a rest instead of picking at every board they have.

If you think for one second that I care who takes my posts seriously on CoachT then you are SADLY MISTAKEN my friend.

With that said you should try reading once and a while instead of always taking sides with White House people. I said congrats following their win over Beech and got hammered for it. Now that I do some hammering of my own you and them get all bent out of shape.

I care about your "thoughts and views" about as much as you have cared for mine in the past. This means that I DON'T CARE what you think. If you don't like it then you can go get bent as far as I am concerned.

Anyone who reads the first posts on this thread and read the White House-Beech thread can see that I did not fire the first shots in either of those wars of words.

QUIT STICKING YOUR FACE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG........... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cheatham Co. may not be posted on this thread but I don't see Greenbrier posted on the title of the topic either. The same goes for Jo Byrns.