The Seq Valley's All Valley Team 2008

OLD PIRATE

OP is not sure about a couple, actually never knew who they were. Agree with Joe the Man Muir and the LB would be a backup at SP. So....... someone else might disagree and that's fine. Maybe 2nd team thou.

IOPO! (short for.. in op opinion)

Agreeing with OP all those guys would be back ups at Sp. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the kicker from S.C. needs to be 1st team. There is a few on D that should make it to Dan Smith DL and Cole Bryant is a good WR/TE. Just dont fill it up with S.P players give everybody else a change.

Why would u want to down play the pirates athletes? Why to give mediocre players a chance. I dont believe in that give it to the deserving players. and its not SP's problem that they just so happen to have a lot of worthy athletes /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why would u want to down play the pirates athletes? Why to give mediocre players a chance. I dont believe in that give it to the deserving players. and its not SP's problem that they just so happen to have a lot of worthy athletes /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

no you guys start something and nobody else has a chance. You have a big head thats all. You not the only ones to have athletes. And they do make those in white. Just change the name to the best south p players ever that would be better.

no you guys start something and nobody else has a chance. You have a big head thats all. You not the only ones to have athletes. And they do make those in white. Just change the name to the best south p players ever that would be better.

I SMELL PIRATE ENVY! MAN ITS SO SWEET TO BE A PIRATE /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think the kicker from S.C. needs to be 1st team. There is a few on D that should make it to Dan Smith DL and Cole Bryant is a good WR/TE. Just dont fill it up with S.P players give everybody else a change.

Old Pirate says here's your chance............ question is Bryant a better TE than Hargis-Jasper or Fennell-SP ?

The kicker to be honest OP couldn't say. Smith at DL, well if he is better than Jones, Barnes and Wordlaw of SP he'll be a sure bet to go to the next level. He would have to have folks recruiting him now. Who would that be?

OP says this is everyone's chance to plug the players they feel worthy. Debate..... sure........ there will be a difference of opinions. This is not hard.................it gives folks a chance to recognize players and discuss why & who are worthy of being mentioned. It sounds as if there is a little cage rattling going on CBH. Suggestion......sit down and make your list position by position.

Our kicker would definatly be 1st. . .In practice he kicks 50 and 55 yard field goals like it is nothin. Smiths has somethin wrong with his arm right now so he aint gettin to play but from wat i heard he might get to play next week if everything goes well. He is a very good DL. Cole is a good WR/TE but he needs to keep some of his anger in and use it on the field in stead of lettin it out of his MOUTH if u know wat i mean.

Our kicker would definatly be 1st. . .In practice he kicks 50 and 55 yard field goals like it is nothin. Smiths has somethin wrong with his arm right now so he aint gettin to play but from wat i heard he might get to play next week if everything goes well. He is a very good DL. Cole is a good WR/TE but he needs to keep some of his anger in and use it on the field in stead of lettin it out of his MOUTH if u know wat i mean.

This kid needs to get in touch with Tennessee if he's kicking FGs like that, lord knows they need a kicker /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />