The Seq Valley's All Valley Team 2008

OLD PIRATE

This kid needs to get in touch with Tennessee if he's kicking FGs like that, lord knows they need a kicker /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I love it. . . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if your from bledsoe or sequatchie this thread is not for our use. They can only put there guys in they have all the good football players cant you see that. We just stand with our finger up our nose. I hope boyd put a whippin on them friday night to bring them back down a few notches. I dont mind to give a little ground if someone else will to but this bunch from lower marion co makes me sick. Just how I see it.

Zach Coley from sequatchie is a good DE.. he would match up well with anyone from the valley.. He is an agressive and hard hitting player... always applys pressure

Zach is a good football player but he in dunlap. Not lower marion co.

Hey, if your from bledsoe or sequatchie this thread is not for our use. They can only put there guys in they have all the good football players cant you see that. We just stand with our finger up our nose. I hope boyd put a whippin on them friday night to bring them back down a few notches. I dont mind to give a little ground if someone else will to but this bunch from lower marion co makes me sick. Just how I see it.

Zach is a good football player but he in dunlap. Not lower marion co.

Old Pirate says whine,cry,moan & -itch all you want. Fact is you're too dang lazy to make your list. Skeerd or something. Nobody made any rules about where they come from. Don't you folks up there have any pride.

Fact is most of the talent IS in lower Marion county, so deal with it. Again make your list....you have a much right as this OP. Caution....you may show folks just how much you don't know, then again.....who knows. You sound like a little boy saying mommy/daddy them folks won't let me play........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks to me like thats all we have is pride. We give up names and you guys say oh no he's not that good but if you took just a few sec. to think about it you might see it someone else way but your to stubborn. And how could someone from down the valley be as smart as a old man from lower marion co. You are the football god. you keep seeing thing your way and I'll see things my way.Black and White..............