sportsfan15

Well I know it's two weeks away, but there is already alot of talk of post season play between these two teams. BRsoccer has predicted that both teams will make the State Tournament.... Yet, they have not even decided their district so far. This game should do that. Who wins? Why? Who has the best offense, defense, midfield, Goalie. You tell me.

In '07 these teams meet 3 times with Riverdale winning all 3 by the scores of 4-2, 2-1, and 2-1.

In '06 these teams meet 3 times with Siegal winning all 3 by the scores of 6-2, 4-1, and 4-1.

Over ranked opponents Siegal is 1-4, with a nice win over once ranked Cleveland.

Over ranked opponents Riverdale is 1-1.

The game is October 14 with the time TBA.

[/quote

It's spelled Siegel and how can they be 1-4 against ranked opponents when they have only lost 3 games?

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Trinity Christian Academy will host the West Tennessee High School Basketball All-Star games on Saturday.  The girls game starts at 5 and boys will play at 6:30. In the boys game, Mr Basketball finalist Maliki Brooks from Union City is scheduled to compete. On the other side, the ultra talented AJ Morman will be defending the hometown turf one last time. West Tennessee Sports will livestream the two contests beginning at 4:50 pm Saturday.  The broadcast link is https://www.facebook.com/WestTennesseeS1. Stan Gerard will have the call of both games.
    • Do you have contact numbers for these coaches or schools 
    • My honest prediction for us this year is that we will be slightly worse than we were last year. I hope I’m pleasantly surprised but I don’t see it happening. Lost some seniors who had been playing since day 1 as freshman. Lost a lot on the line. It will be an uphill battle for us. Hopefully we improve as the year progresses and maybe will have a dog in the fight by playoff time
    • With the loss of 5 players plus losing the 8th graders I can't see Greenback fielding much more than a 18 man team this year and if so the Sunbright game may be their only chance of a win from what I heard this morning.
    • Yes I think Fillies will be really good by end of season.  They are missing their Sr center right now who is a game changer and they are meshing all these freshman with three starting senior guards from last season.  Looking forward to seeing them get better and better.