does macon get a win on homecoming night

I dont see Macon getting a win come homecoming night. The student body will be out in full force but i just dont see it happening. Macon has the athletes but not the right mindset. They have to know they can beat every team right when they step on the field. If they come out with fire under their butts, then it will be a win for the blue and white. If not, then it could be ugly. I hope for a win for the ridge runners but i just dont see it happening.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reverse pass we ran was thrown to #25.

Ahhh...my mistake....TWICE....guess that's enough!!!

How many of these Macon County threads are ya'll going to make???

Complain

Complain

Complain

Its getting real old!!!

If you want to complain, fine!!!

Make ONE thread and complain!!!

Not 14!!!!

If it's getting old 4 ya...why don't you just stay on the Smith County thread?!?!

Think about the times the QB dropped back to pass and got sacked or got flushed out of the pocket, might of been trying to go his way then. I really don't know but it's a thought. The best thing I can say is just make plays every chance he gets and he'll be alright.

If it's getting old 4 ya...why don't you just stay on the Smith County thread?!?!

I did till you messed the Smith Co./Macon Co. Thread up with nothing but coach bashing and whining!!!

I did till you messed the Smith Co./Macon Co. Thread up with nothing but coach bashing and whining!!!

look karate kid just stay off macon prob... i don't post on smith county stuff unless macon is connected .. so y cant you do the same

Well as a SC supporter, I hope Macon waits a week before they start their winning ways. I have family in Macon and have heard some of the grumblings going on. Personally I think the talent is there, the coaching isn't as bad as what I read on here, I don't know what exactly it is that is wrong. Is it the play selection, or the plays? Macon has always been a football town and will be again soon. Good luck on all but 1 game the rest of the year.

2 out of the last 3 years,this has been a great game to watch, with both teams getting a win. I look for this to be a close game,unlike last year.Win or loose Macon still has a chance to make the playoffs, even though they have been written off by EVERYONE. I hope all the SC parents,supporters and players, have a safe trip to and from the Lafayette.Play hard Tigers

Station Camp will use this week, their bye week, and then the following week getting prepared for the "Region 4-3A Title Showdown" against White House.

You Macon Co. fans are the #1 REASON for your team's self destruction. If I were Coach Daniel Cook I'd rather hang myself from the goal post rather than to prepare a team to please you people. My God I have never seen so many threads where people are out to bash one person. NEVER.........

There was a horror movie titled "2001 Maniacs" that was set in the old "simple south" and I for one would be willing to bet anything that Cook feels like he is living in that movie and can't escape /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />