does macon get a win on homecoming night

Station Camp will use this week, their bye week, and then the following week getting prepared for the "Region 4-3A Title Showdown" against White House.

You Macon Co. fans are the #1 REASON for your team's self destruction. If I were Coach Daniel Cook I'd rather hang myself from the goal post rather than to prepare a team to please you people. My God I have never seen so many threads where people are out to bash one person. NEVER.........

There was a horror movie titled "2001 Maniacs" that was set in the old "simple south" and I for one would be willing to bet anything that Cook feels like he is living in that movie and can't escape /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All of us do not get on here to bash the coaches,just we have to try and find time to talk football in between it all.I hope Station Camp does overlook us maybe we can have a good homecoming W

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about the times the QB dropped back to pass and got sacked or got flushed out of the pocket, might of been trying to go his way then. I really don't know but it's a thought. The best thing I can say is just make plays every chance he gets and he'll be alright.

I agree there may not be time to get him the ball...but why not move him around and HAND him the freeking ball. Now when he goes in motion every team we play knows where the balls going. In one game this year we ran that play twice, every man on the defense knew where he was going but he gained approx 18 yards on those 2 plays.

Some how, some way...get him the ball....Our QB has the arm to get it to him...however, if he is running for his life then he CAN'T get it to him....just my opinion, most of you may think it's a bad one but hey...that's your right...

Some people say he's small and couldn't take the beating of carring the ball 10 or 15 times a game....but once again in my humble opinion that would be easier than going across the middle and getting hit like he did in the Greenbriar game last year...