District 7A

midtensportsfan

RBS will be good, this year and for the next couple of years, so will JC. Clay Co. has all their eggs in this year's basket. JC, RBS, PC will be the big contenders after this year. Don't put too much faith in how good kids are looking in 8th grade or 9th grade because they are still that, kids. In 10th, 11th, and 12th grade, that's were these guys turn into young men, real basketball players, this is were coaches turn these kids into real ball players. So we'll see how the district turns out in a couple of years, but right now its about this season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Clay Co doesn't win it this year they may not for the next couple of years because I know RBS and JC both have extremely good talent coming up and I know for RBS that come next year or so they are going to be really tough!

I dunno about RBS..... The Jr. High doesnt appear to be as strong as they have been in the past. From scores I have seen in the papers and just what I've heard, they are way down. But you never know how kids will develop.

you , can't always go by what year in school they are in some schools have sophmores as old as others seniors, because they hold them back in middle school to be older in hgh school. You can play til your 19 and some seniors graduate at 17. So the older guys should be better.

yea I know what you are saying about the holding kids back. I know a lot of people do that and its not a bad idea, I think its a little harder on the kids and more obvious if you hold em back when they are in elementary or middle school rather than holding them back in K.

If Clay Co doesn't win it this year they may not for the next couple of years because I know RBS and JC both have extremely good talent coming up and I know for RBS that come next year or so they are going to be really tough!

i hate to bust your bubble clay has got some rising bball talent to with boles he will be good and have a few freshmen come up they got talent and jc and rbs will have to fight wit clay for the rest of there lives cuz clay wont go down easy neither will any of the teams in the district every game is the teams best in 7a cuz every game is a rivalry always an upset

i hate to bust your bubble clay has got some rising bball talent to with boles he will be good and have a few freshmen come up they got talent and jc and rbs will have to fight wit clay for the rest of there lives cuz clay wont go down easy neither will any of the teams in the district every game is the teams best in 7a cuz every game is a rivalry always an upset

about the growing class of sophmores at clay and rbs and jc at clay it is boles with the spot light i think i mean against smith i was there he was bad nervous i think i mean what sophmore wouldnt be he has got pottential o be mvb of that district his senior year but so does wes grace at rbs he has got alot of talent aint no1 that will steal the ball from him i dont think and godwin he get him mad he dont do alot but if he hits his first shot he is on rest of night i have seen all them play a couple times is how i no about them im all the way for pickett that is my team

GO PICKeTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!