clarkrange girls

buffalo3

I wnat to clarify what I was syaing. I am sure Green and Rickets are and have been going throu a lot of emotional uproar. If they do go back to play for Rogers, all they have read negatively about their decisions here will be in their heads. Remember, once something is said, it can't be taken back etirely it will linger. :D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tashmikemom

Just to clear up a few things that have been brought to my attention and ask that the remaining Lady Buffaloes be given support, I've joined today! 1st- Tashs's quitting was NOT about running extra. Many things had accumulated to make this final and important decision. It is time to drop the wonderings of why. 2nd-ball was in Tasha's blood, but she lost the enjoyment of it and I feel about extra-curricular sports the way I feel about jobs, if you are not happy, make a change.As I have tried to raise my children, I have not supported quitting, but with her unhappiness, it has turned out to be necessary. It was not a ploy for attention whatever might be thought. 3rd- She will not be returning this year. The decision to quit carried consequences, one of which was that if she quit she would not be allowed to return during the season. That was my parental decision. 4th- I appreciate the support of all who are willing to accept this and allow the rest of the team to prepare for the season. 5th and final- It saddens me to know that I will not be seeing her dribble down the court or share a smile with a teammate, but she cares a great deal about many things and has devoted much of her life to sports in her 16 years and to see that she was labeled with "not giving a crap" was uncalled for from a "fan and friend." Never should a person be judged as being important/or not by whether or not they are on the court. What does this say to our children? Before sharing your thoughts, stop and attempt to put yourself or your child in a similar situation before jumping to conclusions. We are supposed to be setting examples for them to look up to as they become adults. Coach Rogers taught me a lot of things while on his team and one of the most important things was that we represented our team on and off the court. Tash somehow lost her enjoyment and that would have caused her and her teammates to suffer. We will be in the stands supporting her friends all season.

I think all that needs to be said on this matter has been said. I am gald to see Tasha's mom explain the truth and for Buffalofan for an apology. Sometimes people get on here and shoot off their mouth and say things that they shoudn't. So I am going to lock this thread and hope that future threads about Clarkrange basketball will discuss their upcoming season and their current players not those that have made the decision not to play.