Grace goes down

hsftballfan

He's from Grace or at least nearby,He knew there was a Mickey D'S across from the school. He just didn't show up.

People from Carter Co. have been to eat at the Mickey D's your talking about. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diddler ,I wish I could have met you. I was on the other sidelines just enjoying a great football game. I thought you're guys played extremely hard and I'll have to say ,they have improved. I hope #3 is allright,

I believe TGCA was the chain man the other night ,if not ,it has to be his brother,same MO.

Yeah Meeting would have been good. I sorta got stuck in the stands with our limited seating. But it was an awsome game. My son is a senior so I really hated to see us lose. But I think overall this will make us a better team. the last I heard #3 had a severe sprain and hopefully will be up and going by the end of the week. great game great kids and even though we have the private vs. public debate ongoing this is still the type game fans should want to see on Friday nights.

another classless player i saw friday night was number #57.... we were all yelling because hampton did something good for a change...he turned around a said something to us... i couldnt hear cause i the yelling what he said but the coach grabed him and threw him back in the game... real classy.... but #24 is one of the best players i have seen all year...

iF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HE SAID THEN WHY SAY ANYTHING?

tHIS KID IS NOTHING BUT CLASS!!! WORKS HARD AND LOVES TO PLAY THE GAME

i JUST ASK HIM WHAT HE SAID SO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW HE SAID " iTS JUST A GAME IT JUST A GAME" AND YOU WERE NOT CHEERING YOU WERE DOING YOUR OVER RATED THING.

i WAS GOING TO GET ON HERE AND TELL THE COACHS AND BOYS OF hAMPTON WHAT A GREAT JOB THEY DID AND i WAS REAL IMPRESSED WITH HOW THEY RUN THE BOYS AND PLAYS. GOOD TEAM!

BUT WHEN YOU READ THE POSTINGS FROM THE FANS IT JUST MAKES YOU SICK. i HOLD THE BOX AT THE GAMES AND WE CAN HEAR EVERYTHING IT IS REAL HARD AT TIMES BECAUSE SOME FANS AND COACHES CAN BE HATEFUL. THEASE ARE STILL OR KIDS AND ANYONE WOULD SUPPORT HIS OR HER KIDS WHEN SOMETHING BAD IS BEING SAID ABOUT THEM.

tHIS DUNB GUT WHO SAYS HE IS FROM gRACE NEEDS TO STO!!!! ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS PUT OUR BOYS ON THE LINE EVERY WEEK.

TheGraceChristianAcademy, sorry but your perfection is over. the dawgs aint no oakdale buddy. and about your sick players, you must have not seen one of our best linemen puking his guts out on the middle of the field from where he has been sick as a dog the past 2 weeks; so your boys aint the only ones that have sick or injured players. we just flat out ran over the rams, grace's recruits cant handle hamptons hit'em in the mouth style of play simple as that. also, i watched the knoxville news last night and all it was was a highlight of what little grace good (amos) mostly who is a heck of a player and they also said that everything went against grace and that prices td should not have counted for some reason lol. why all the excuses??? grace is not the best team in region 1 let along the best in knox. where they are ranked ahead of fulton and austin east. i dont understand while knoxville media is on the grace bandwagon.

i have heard that adamtwofive has been working with the running backs a few days a week and i really saw progress in them from last week to this week as far as staying low and hitting the holes. alex chambers played a very good game at saftey. i dont understand why was #5 not tossed from the game. he pitched a fit and i am suprised that a school with such high demand for sportsmanship as grace would tolerate such behavior. his acts during the game were inexcusable. i was with adamtwofive when ramfan and amos's grandpaw introduced themselves to us and both were very friendly people as many of their fans were. the bigbluewreckingcrew play a very good game on both sides of the ball last night besides the two fumbles. hang on to that ball and we will be one darn tough team to beat!

actually that was my fault we collided on an interception and me bein quite a bit shorter got my helment right in his gut didnt mean to but its football

Pujo,

I think the punishment should come this year. First round executioner possibilities: Greenback, Oneida, Midway, or Harriman. Which one do you think? 1st plays 4th and 2nd plays 3rd in the playoffs right?

Everyone knows that only Dodge is Ram Tough!

The punishment should come with authority and swiftly, either one of the 4 could probably deal with them pretty harshly. The main thing is that thay see the error of their ways and pay the penalty. No more of this beating and stomping and taking the pride from these defenceless teams.

Wheew! Well I guess we don??™t have to worry about Grace taking our #2 ranking, as TheGraceChristianAcademy proclaimed they would do after they neutered the dawgs. Thanks for saving our spot in the polls. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Congrats on the big win from T.C. Keep it going Dogs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The punishment should come with authority and swiftly, either one of the 4 could probably deal with them pretty harshly. The main thing is that thay see the error of their ways and pay the penalty. No more of this beating and stomping and taking the pride from these defenceless teams.

Well, I would have to say, I am like most on here, I am biased toward a certain team, Greenback, and the past few years haven't been too kind to us. We have been some what competitive. I am suprised that my team is undefeated at this point. I knew we had a good team, and as with every year I want an undefeated season, but I figured the reality of it would be 8-2 at best, which still may happen. It could be worse. One thing we can't be accused of is running the score up on traditionally weak teams. No offense to any other program, but history speaks for itself. I think our schedules show that we usually schedule competitive teams, and that makes us that much prouder of our players and the record they have. In order to be a respected program, you have to learn to win gracefully as well as lose gracefully. Its like the old saying, "When you climb the ladder of success, be careful who you step on going up because you will shake hands with them on your way down".

Well, I would have to say, I am like most on here, I am biased toward a certain team, Greenback, and the past few years haven't been too kind to us. We have been some what competitive. I am suprised that my team is undefeated at this point. I knew we had a good team, and as with every year I want an undefeated season, but I figured the reality of it would be 8-2 at best, which still may happen. It could be worse. One thing we can't be accused of is running the score up on traditionally weak teams. No offense to any other program, but history speaks for itself. I think our schedules show that we usually schedule competitive teams, and that makes us that much prouder of our players and the record they have. In order to be a respected program, you have to learn to win gracefully as well as lose gracefully. Its like the old saying, "When you climb the ladder of success, be careful who you step on going up because you will shake hands with them on your way down".

Good luck to you fellers , very impressive so far. I've always liked and respected you guys . It didn't seem quite right while you were so down over the past few years, welcome back. Now weve got to get Coalfield back to its usual winning ways. Region 2 to me is Oneida ,Coalfield and Greenback.