West Greene vs. Chuckey Doak

lilmonroe71

Look who your talking aboout...Unaka... They're program is down this year. You should have beat crap out of them. Play some real teams so people will really know how good ya'll are.

Do you want us to not play Unaka because they are down this year? Oh, okay. Wait a minute, they're in our region moron! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> As far as our non region schedule, we play up in every game. We have 3 3a teams on it. As for Unaka they have improved steadily over the course of the season, and they always play us tough. I'm going w/ WG by 14.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling West Greene is the strongest county team and i know the south greene game will be a fight...but i think WG easily defeats the black Knights...were about to take the black hole and turn it to the glory hole when we make CD bend over and take a beating.....WG spoils homecoming wins by 30+

Best team in the county my butt Play someone good then see how good you are... oh wait you did greenback and how'd that go? so slow down buddy.

lol i read this... by 30??? geezz you think your pittman now? lol wow but it should be close game... cd cant slump that much from last year when we killed you guys in homecomeing... and every team you have beat this year is haveing a down year... cant say anything bout us cause we got beat by cloudland but still we will see how good you guys are when you hit the confrence... like GP,CG,SG so we will see you in the black hole

tc who is this kid you talking about?

I have a feeling West Greene is the strongest county team and i know the south greene game will be a fight...but i think WG easily defeats the black Knights...were about to take the black hole and turn it to the glory hole when we make CD bend over and take a beating.....WG spoils homecoming wins by 30+

Did your really say strongest county team? WOW, what a moronic statement. Since 1997 SG has won 75 games and lost 52. Combined since 97' CD and WG has won 57, with a combined loss total of 190!!! Now thats dominance boys lol. Listen SG has been, is, and always will be the dominant team in the "County". CD is (1-11) since 1997 against SG by the way, and WG is (2-10) since 96' with this years butt whippin still to come. Lets be realistic now, everyone knows SG is the most dominant team in your county, so before going off half-cocked and making dumb statements like these just think first. Im ot taking up for SG in any way, im just proving a point. I cant stand any of these teams personally, but i do respect SG, as for the rest you have to earn it, and im not seeing it.

Did your really say strongest county team? WOW, what a moronic statement. Since 1997 SG has won 75 games and lost 52. Combined since 97' CD and WG has won 57, with a combined loss total of 190!!! Now thats dominance boys lol. Listen SG has been, is, and always will be the dominant team in the "County". CD is (1-11) since 1997 against SG by the way, and WG is (2-10) since 96' with this years butt whippin still to come. Lets be realistic now, everyone knows SG is the most dominant team in your county, so before going off half-cocked and making dumb statements like these just think first. Im ot taking up for SG in any way, im just proving a point. I cant stand any of these teams personally, but i do respect SG, as for the rest you have to earn it, and im not seeing it.

You should respect them since SG killed Cumberland Gap this year. I if i recall WG beat the CG three years ago at the Gap for one of those (2-10) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> No disrespect just proving a point!! The Ricker Era is over at South Greene and hard times are to follow very soon. South Greenes dominance is coming to a end. Maybe not this year but very soon /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> lol

30+ points may be a lot and i know if CD steps it up it'll be a lot closer but i know were capable of beating them by 30...its not only that they are a rival, they trashed our field last year, they spoiled our homecoming so i know the boys are looking for revenge! Also we did take a beating by Greenback but their one of the best teams in the state at 1-A the score was just 14-0 at halftime our boys just gave up towards the end..but they wont against CD cause they know how important this game is....also SGs dominance at being at the top is over at West Greene its time to start a NEW TRADITION and thats being on top

As far as the CD vs. SG game last Friday, I hope CD fans don't give themselves false hope from that game. Other than our poor performance against Crockett, the CD game was our worst offensive showing this year. I agree CD was fired up, SG was not. I think SG was sluggish and looking past CD to GP. I think they learned a lesson about not assuming things. I think CD played their hearts out and possibly played their best game of the year against one of SG's worst games of the year and SG still came out on top by 5 (and if the SG coaching staff doesn't call the idiotic time out with 29 seconds left, probably would've been by 12).

WG by 10.

SGDAD