Polk County vs Meigs County

dumdum

yea i know you and think ur cool as h word, i just dont wanna let out my identity, cuz messin with the people on here who take this stuff so seriously is soo fun..and if i let people know who i was it'd be way easier for them just to ignore me..

well ill be honest the only thing you said that really ticked me off was when you said we would choke and when you were puttin polk down like crazy...cause im still a wildcat and it ticked me off but i dont care its just a message board, ill figure out who you are one day lol but

tomorrow is the big day lets talk about football now

POLK wins BIG

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its game day and i'm sure both teams are ready to play and i can't wait ti watch this one. tank i nkow you and known you for a long time and just so everyone knows this is jared soos i ain't scared to tell everyone who i am. I'm a big supporter of the wildcats and always around the team and i know polk will show up and play well tonight. GO POLK

well ill be honest the only thing you said that really ticked me off was when you said we would choke and when you were puttin polk down like crazy...cause im still a wildcat and it ticked me off but i dont care its just a message board, ill figure out who you are one day lol but

tomorrow is the big day lets talk about football now

POLK wins BIG

still a wildcat? i believe you have joined the ranks of the blue raiders now you need to leave all that petty stuff behind. polk wins big not going to the game though its not worth the drive