Cannon Co. vs. Marion Co.

owls1

your the idiot, nobody has the authority to start a search committee.... As you can see the previos blog, bbnut knows the spy does not and can not perform such a task.... If you had any sense you could see it was a small jab at coach Dodd.....UCLA UCLA..... his favorite play.... you know what i'm saying don't you BBnut.....

Vol27 think before you start banging away at the keyboard. Everyone is happy with Coach D..... he's got alot of young freshman talent and he's grooming them for a future run at a region title. try to figure out why i said the comment on search commitee U big dummy.... this is fun and games on this thing relax and as everyone tells me get a life

im just stating facts joke or no joke look at all my replys they are facts just like you agreed on gettin melvin the ball more thats a fact u better watch out for the ole coach in the valley he sounds like he is gettin ready too meet you if your man enough.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I going with CC on this one, the VALLEY teams don't really play up to the hype when they play teams outside of the valley,CC rolls in a really good game!!!!!!!!!!! Hey SPY are you going to the game or are you going to watch it on a live satelite feed or something? Maybe we could get your autograph or something!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah... kinda like last year when we came up to Woodbury and beat CC on homecoming... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This is a very interesting game. If I were the Lions coach I would put the ball in Young's hands a lot more than he got the ball against Westmoreland. I do think the game plan against Westmoreland was to use Young more as a decoy. They played the Eagles tough. I hope the Lions can pull off a win this week. It looks very likely that we could be facing Marion Co. in the playoffs the first game this season. We as in Westmoreland. That win over Tyner proves they are not a cupcake team. The Lions will have to play their best to win this one. Melvin Young is very capable of being a game breaker though, as long as they GET HIM THE BALL.

How do you figure that?? Isn't westmoreland leading that region up that way? After Tyner beats boyd, there will be a three way tie for first over here also with marion, tyner and boyd. Not sure how the tiebreaker is broken. Anyone know?? I know the two games that marion has lost was 21-20 to 5th ranked boyd and got hammered by 1a power South pitt. Looks like yall would be playing Seq county, but who knows with the wildcard and all.

I going with CC on this one, the VALLEY teams don't really play up to the hype when they play teams outside of the valley,CC rolls in a really good game!!!!!!!!!!! Hey SPY are you going to the game or are you going to watch it on a live satelite feed or something? Maybe we could get your autograph or something!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't play up to the hype outside the valley??? CC lost to Seq. Hype that ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Okay Spy the funny games are over. As much as I like Coach Barger (they have a very good coach there), I am not going to Sequatchie, I am very happy here at Cannon and I really appreciate all your support. I am glad you have fun with this and it is a real classic humor. You always spark my intrest and that is great that you have fun with it.

Coach D

Oh good ole Spy keep up the guessing game I am far from a basketball coach, I just enjoy going to watch my Tigers play, but you keep thinking what you think. Maybe the ole ball coach will show up on Thursday and you can rekindle some old coaching stories. But hey thanks for the shout outs.

hey "basketballnut" you might want to give your buddies over at CC a heads up ,(if you have any) DTC just got a call for a block on this site just like the one that sequatchie has ,during class time!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well tell him Cannon Wire is setting up a pre-game taping of my game opinions and my take on the rest of the season at the Cannon County field Thursday night around 5:00 PM. He can come out and be my guest commentator and give his opinion on his game.....

why dont you just let me know who you are and ill come be your guest commentator.

i am a cannon county fan an your just like me lets give melvin the ball more. i wish they would make dodgen the offensive coordinator then melvin would get the ball haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> seriously when we going to commentate together.

GET THERE EARLY, KIM IS THINKING ABOUT CHARGING AT THE GATE AS A FUNDRAISER.... LIKE DONATING MONEY TO TAKE A SWING... PROBABLY GET A LOT OF MONEY....what do you think?????

I think its a good idea where did you use to coach and what did you use to do at cannon county maybe you use too teach me or somethin?

I think its a good idea where did you use to coach and what did you use to do at cannon county maybe you use too teach me or somethin?

If i'm not mistaken he taught English or Spelling , so I don't think you had him as a teacher ...LOL!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />