Sevier Co. @ Dobyns-Bennett

Sevier Co. is looking to redefine themselves after a three game slide and look to right the ship this week when they travel to Kingsport to take on Dobyns-Bennett. The Indians have been banged up in recent weeks and hope to return a few starters to the startling lineup after a few days rest for Fall Break. Let's talk about! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see db putting as many points on them as Campbell Co did the bear will bounce back they have a strong armed qb and some other athletes. they just ran into a much better football team

Don't be so sure of yourself there pal.DB has the offense to explode with points if GC turns them loose /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Coach Clark and the offense have just been idling along,look anytime for The Tribe to go on the warpath. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i dont see db putting as many points on them as Campbell Co did the bear will bounce back they have a strong armed qb and some other athletes. they just ran into a much better football team

DB has the best offense in the conference this year no question, if we limit turnovers and penalties no reason we shouldnt put up more points than campbell county did last night. Heard CS might be playin safety now while justin is healin his ankle. Need to stay focused every game,especially this one coming off a bye week i just hope we're not rusty and can take care of business at home.

I don't think Dobyns -Bennett has come close to playing a complete game.We have got to limit the turnovers as we start the most important part of the year. The special teams have to be better as well.After watching Tennessee's offense tonight,it's hard to complain about any part of DB's game.I look forward to some good football.

Sevier co. got beat by a very good Campbell co. team, that is capable of beating anyone right now.We better not show up and try to just sing the school song against Sevier co., unless we want to see a bunch of purple jumping up and down on our field after the game friday.Everybody in our conference has good athletes and we are not 100% by a long shot.

Sevier co. got beat by a very good Campbell co. team, that is capable of beating anyone right now.We better not show up and try to just sing the school song against Sevier co., unless we want to see a bunch of purple jumping up and down on our field after the game friday.Everybody in our conference has good athletes and we are not 100% by a long shot.

Holy ghost batman you are right! Sevier Co. and Campbell Co. both have good teams.Campbell Co. QB has a very good arm.Our secondary has given up the long ball thrown over the top in several games.It seems the db is always looking in the backfield playing safety,and the receiver runs right by him and makes a catch behind him.We have given up long td passes on the same side in several games.We will have to tighten that up a bunch in the next games IMO. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Roll Tribe Roll

I bet the field at J Fred will come alive in a couple of hours.The coaches will awake the team from a long weekend of rest.The fans may be holding their silence right now,but GC and the boys will be fired up and ready to get after it.Everyone must think this is not the most important game of the year,it is! Next week will be as well.Remember what a loss to Bearden done for us last year.Only four more days!!Roll Tribe!