Harriman vs. Oneida 10-10-08

harrimanboy13

Well guys Oneida showed once again Friday that they can handle a good region team beating the Midway Greenwaves 24-14. Now they have to make a long drive to play a team better than Midway. Harriman having plenty of confidence going into the game next Friday from a 2 game winning streak, there is alot of things on the line for this big region game, could possibly be the biggest so far. I think if Harriman plays like their suppose to and plays to their potential they can come off a win against a tough Oneida team! If Harriman just lolligags around and doesnt' show any effort then Oneida will come destroy Harriman. Bottom line whoever plays the best will win this game and take 2nd place in the region cause nobody will beat Greenback this season, regular season that is! Plus the boys from Harriman are looking to grab some revenge from last years 14-12 loss to the Indians! This will be a great game and should be really packed for the occasion.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad to know Greenback is unbeatable in regular season.

I know Oneida is having trouble buying fuel for the buses .

We can just skip that one .

We will come on down to Harriman just incase they lolligag around and stuff.

If they decide to goof off and not play , we could sure use the win ..

Never know they may even feel sorry for us spending all that money on fuel and all .

You sound like a really inteligent person . would you happen to be that new physics teacher?

Well, I am sorry I did not know the season wwas over, Greenback region 2 Champs.How about the playoff, are we going to play those game. Someone call South pitt or trousdale and tell them . Wait a minute who do we give the trophy ? Lets just give it to trousdale, i hope South Pitt won't care. Oneida is going to walk threw your team if that is the way they think you need to change your name, to Greenback's NO

i beleive this could turn out to be a pretty darn good football game..both teams play good defense and both teams run the football ALOT!! well..the winner will be the team that wants it more and has no turnovers and plays disciplined...harriman will be the underdog as they are every week but the blue devils may turn heads after friday..they are well coached play hard and when they play ball are really really good..through the season if you watch harriman they have great leadership and could so possibly be undefeated right now coming up short aginst kingston...and playing badly 1st half of the greenback game..(no excuses the kees beat us)..harriman will have to do what they do best and thats play there kinda ball..if they run the ball play good defense they win..they have athletes all over the field...now for the tribe seen you guys on line and on a film my buddy had..oneida looks really good sound offense good defense and really good coaching..i think this game is going to be great i give harriman and oneida best of luck..but i see my devils coming out on top

harriman 14

oneida 7

i beleive this could turn out to be a pretty darn good football game..both teams play good defense and both teams run the football ALOT!! well..the winner will be the team that wants it more and has no turnovers and plays disciplined...harriman will be the underdog as they are every week but the blue devils may turn heads after friday..they are well coached play hard and when they play ball are really really good..through the season if you watch harriman they have great leadership and could so possibly be undefeated right now coming up short aginst kingston...and playing badly 1st half of the greenback game..(no excuses the kees beat us)..harriman will have to do what they do best and thats play there kinda ball..if they run the ball play good defense they win..they have athletes all over the field...now for the tribe seen you guys on line and on a film my buddy had..oneida looks really good sound offense good defense and really good coaching..i think this game is going to be great i give harriman and oneida best of luck..but i see my devils coming out on top

harriman 14

oneida 7

You boy's are long winded . ,underdog every week, Who you trying to sell this cow to.

harriman 14

oneida 7

Much better post than the one starting off. Greenback/Harriman has nothing to do with Oneida/Harriman. I think the Indians won this game last year....14-7! The Indians are expecting a brawl. Forget about the drive. Oneida has won in Hampton and Watertown. This is gonna be a grudge match. Can't hardly wait!

Well guys Oneida showed once again Friday that they can handle a good region team beating the Midway Greenwaves 24-14. Now they have to make a long drive to play a team better than Midway. Harriman having plenty of confidence going into the game next Friday from a 2 game winning streak, there is alot of things on the line for this big region game, could possibly be the biggest so far. I think if Harriman plays like their suppose to and plays to their potential they can come off a win against a tough Oneida team! If Harriman just lolligags around and doesnt' show any effort then Oneida will come destroy Harriman. Bottom line whoever plays the best will win this game and take 2nd place in the region cause nobody will beat Greenback this season, regular season that is! Plus the boys from Harriman are looking to grab some revenge from last years 14-12 loss to the Indians! This will be a great game and should be really packed for the occasion.

Buddy you shouldn't think to much, you might hurt yourself this will be one ugly game. if you like defnthis will be the game, I would say this will be a push.

And the reason that nobody will beat Greenback? Is it because you all couldn't? I have followed some of your post this year where you state that "your sick and tired of hearing how great oneida is". I tell you what,BOY. Be there Friday night and after the game, you make the decision of either how good or how bad they are. Deal?

As far as being for 2nd place in the region, it could also be for 3rd,4th or even 5th. Oh wait...I guess you all will just walk all over everybody else you play so I get it now.

Our guys will take it one step at a time and guess what, harriman is the NEXT step!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

whoooo. It's for sure gonna be a brawl in the bowl!whooo! I think the tribe will be stylin and profilin" after all 48 minutes are played. we may have to use all the fire power we have on both sides of the ball. gotta work hard this week. can't let that speed get all over us. whooooo! I see the orange nation travelin' in droves down ' 27. so when ya get there let 'em know where you're from. wear the orange and get loud and roudy for your team. 'cause the indians are comin' to shatter the blue devils dream. WHOOOOO!!

tribe 20

devils 14