Harriman vs. Oneida 10-10-08

harrimanboy13

First off, the Cherokees are flattered that we are considered the best in the region by at least one! LOL!

Seriously though, we are like Oneida, we are taking it one game at a time and we definitely do not believe that we have the region wrapped up. Oakdale, Coalfield, Midway, and Oneida left. All four are formidable opponents. Good luck to Harriman and Oneida.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will agree with the secondary bein alot better than last year. i also think that oneida is to physical for the blue devils and they will find that out friday night. i believe it will be a close game but the indians come out on top.

tribe-28

devils-14

well see whos more physical come friday night,,no offense but i think kingston said the same thing, and no disrespect to the tribe but kingston is a little better..and harriman dominated the line of scrimmage all night long so well all see whos more physical friday night at wallace-black field..the devils have to much speed as a whole and hopefully the line is back to its healthy self again

whoooo. It's for sure gonna be a brawl in the bowl!whooo! I think the tribe will be stylin and profilin" after all 48 minutes are played. we may have to use all the fire power we have on both sides of the ball. gotta work hard this week. can't let that speed get all over us. whooooo! I see the orange nation travelin' in droves down ' 27. so when ya get there let 'em know where you're from. wear the orange and get loud and roudy for your team. 'cause the indians are comin' to shatter the blue devils dream. WHOOOOO!!

tribe 20

devils 14

Shouldn't you have mentioned something about space mountain and being a "kiss stealin, wheelin dealin,jet ridin sonofagun?"

well see whos more physical come friday night,,no offense but i think kingston said the same thing, and no disrespect to the tribe but kingston is a little better..and harriman dominated the line of scrimmage all night long so well all see whos more physical friday night at wallace-black field..the devils have to much speed as a whole and hopefully the line is back to its healthy self again

I dont see how you know Kingston is a "little better" then Oneida when you haven't played the Tribe...

One thing I believe ANY coach who plays Oneida will agree on is how physical they are. Just ask around. Stevie Wonder can see the Indians like to hit.

I do think it will be a very close game though, a battle of two very good ground games. Whoever takes it to the air best will win I believe.

Is this game for 3rd and 4th? If so we will get to beat one of you two in the first round. I can't wait, the Rams are coming and you can't stop them.

WHOOOOOOOO! it's tgca WHOOOOOO! we now know how long it takes crow to digest!!!!! brother keep on talkin' the talk cause we all know that at hampton you didn't walk the walk! you are not on the tribe schedule. come back after halloween. remember to be the man you gotta beat the man. so BOY come on back later. whoooooooo! I am the 16 time world heavyweight champ. i am one game at a time baby whoooooo. talkin the talk and walkin' the walk.

now shooo fly. whooooooo

One should not worry about Oneida, they will be ready yo play. as for Harriman not getting any respect ,the only place I have heard that from was Harriman. The coaches are ready .This will be a great game for the fans. I think you might even see some new wrinkles in the Offense .

I also think Harriman will have no problem finding someone who wants to hit, Just look for the spears on the Helmets , they will be more than happy to oblige.

Shouldn't you have mentioned something about space mountain and being a "kiss stealin, wheelin dealin,jet ridin sonofagun?"

ahhhhhh a loyal fan /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> whoooo. go big orange! hey big gamer. you a product of the hhs english department? whoooooooooooooooo

Not only has the secondary improved, but the team as a whole has. Things are starting to come around for the boys.

Work hard this week guys and listen to them coaches.They won't lead you wrong.

Go-Oneida-Make-Em-Remember /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> who they played after friday night.Seniors it's your last shot at it.Make it count!!!

ya big boy we'll see whos beter friday and if you do beat us rest assure you won't get past greenback in greenback they will murder you with the passing game

Is this game for 3rd and 4th? If so we will get to beat one of you two in the first round. I can't wait, the Rams are coming and you can't stop them.

dude play some real teams and you can talk when you get beat by mediocre teams like hampton then you don't need to say anything. You better hope you don't get harriman oneida or greenback 1st round cause you won't make it al all your team is a bunch of pansies get over yourself dillweed!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the reason that nobody will beat Greenback? Is it because you all couldn't? I have followed some of your post this year where you state that "your sick and tired of hearing how great oneida is". I tell you what,BOY. Be there Friday night and after the game, you make the decision of either how good or how bad they are. Deal?

As far as being for 2nd place in the region, it could also be for 3rd,4th or even 5th. Oh wait...I guess you all will just walk all over everybody else you play so I get it now.

Our guys will take it one step at a time and guess what, harriman is the NEXT step!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

We're an overall better team than you guys! Us and Greenback are better than you so you best back your stupid redneck self off cause you all have another thing coming if you think you can walk into Wallace Black Stadium one of the most intimidating places to play in the area! So how bout you come in thinkin you can win and see what you and the tribe take home! A BIG FAT LOSS so watch it BOY!!!!!!!