Riverside @ Perry Co.

radio33

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not trying to keep it a secret like I have said I am not hard to find.

Just look for the guy in the zoro mask!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Big game next week for the vikings!! Battle for the Buffalo!

Great game by both teams

The officiating was terrible what six penalties in a row on Riverside pushed em far enough back for the safety

That ref on the Panthers side was something else he yelled at the media dropped the flag on one reporter after he said something our kids could hardly stand on the sideline if you call it that, that the official wasn't yelling at them

Perry County played with class and I respect them for that the only thing I can say bad about PC was their visitors sideline

Other than that it was a hard fought game by both teams

The refs just stunk it up for everyone if I was PC I would have them black balled

I guess Riverside owns the River this year

Goodluck PC on the rest of the year That freshmen QB you have was tough

Great game by both teams

The officiating was terrible what six penalties in a row on Riverside pushed em far enough back for the safety

That ref on the Panthers side was something else he yelled at the media dropped the flag on one reporter after he said something our kids could hardly stand on the sideline if you call it that, that the official wasn't yelling at them

Perry County played with class and I respect them for that the only thing I can say bad about PC was their visitors sideline

The refs just stunk it up for everyone if I was PC I would have them black balled

where is radio33 .... i have fun reading his quotes... he is usually the first one on the site.... now who do you play next... where is your "topic starting bashing of the other team that you play next".... radio is very quiet and must be in hiding.... by the way, my spring hill raiders are horrible this year....

where is radio33 .... i have fun reading his quotes... he is usually the first one on the site.... now who do you play next... where is your "topic starting bashing of the other team that you play next".... radio is very quiet and must be in hiding.... by the way, my spring hill raiders are horrible this year....

Radio's been busy and so have I. We had the Viking Jam Sat night and had a lot of work to do Sat getting ready, and yesterday taking everything down. If you think he's funny on here, you should sit close to him at a game! He is definitely the loudest one in the stands.

Great game by both teams

Yes, QB is very tough. Game should have been closer, one of our starters was hurt on the very first play and had to sit out entire first half & most of second half. Good game, though.

Radio's been busy and so have I. We had the Viking Jam Sat night and had a lot of work to do Sat getting ready, and yesterday taking everything down. If you think he's funny on here, you should sit close to him at a game! He is definitely the loudest one in the stands.

what is viking jam?....another football game....