camden vs. houston

lions1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be played Thursday at 7:00pm instead of Friday at 7:30pm due to some scheduling problems with the refs /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Any suggestions where us Lions fans should go on Friday to watch a good game? I'm thinking of maybe visiting across the river to see the Wavo/ A'ville game, but I am open for suggestions. I'm sure for the right ummm financial compensation /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> some of us Camden fans can be convinced to become "fans for hire". Let me know...

I pick Houston County in stunning upset.... 54-7... you can't touch the irish nation... Camden has got lucky the first six games... Camden will not make the playoffs, not even the first round... it's a shame...

[

dude i don't know if i've ever heard such a stupid prediction in my life

Camden:59 because it homecoming and they have no consideration about how many points they score

houston:0

Camden 42

Houston Co.7

This one was never in question....35-0 with 5 min left in the 2nd quarter. Mercy rule was in effect for the whole second half. Glad to see the freshmen get significant time on the field. Hopefully there are no lasting injuries because 4A Jackson North Side comes to town next week. Great Job Lions! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />