Bledsoe vs Stone

jhoutsider

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see us beating anyone after the way we played againsed B-Buc. I had to watch in total shock at some of the questionable play calling friday night. I think it will be official after friday night, we are seeing the worst coaching staff in the history of Bledsoe County Athletics ( any sport ) we looked like we were playing a 4 or 5A school, & it was a region game. Anyone who thinks we don't have the sorriest coaching staff in the history of Bledsoe County Football has lost their ever loving mind, we looked pitiful friday night!

I just don't see us beating anyone after the way we played againsed B-Buc. I had to watch in total shock at some of the questionable play calling friday night. I think it will be official after friday night, we are seeing the worst coaching staff in the history of Bledsoe County Athletics ( any sport ) we looked like we were playing a 4 or 5A school, & it was a region game. Anyone who thinks we don't have the sorriest coaching staff in the history of Bledsoe County Football has lost their ever loving mind, we looked pitiful friday night!

do you see any change coming....by next year? and how many players did stone lose last year?

I don't think they lost many, I fish sometimes out at Tansi & a man at the dock said they only had like 4 or 5 seniors this year, all there line is back. He said they were a better team than there record shows, they are in a tough region and they have played some tough games, they would have beaten Cumberland if they would have gotten to play.

Is Mr. Kiper going to do anything about our sports programs?

Has anyone talked to any of the new school board members? I still have the same one & there about as useless as a wet papertowel. I sure hope something get done and some changes are made, this community is tired of loosing, & it is ashame they are kids in high school that aren't old enough to remember the BCHS Football Team have a winning season. Am I the only one mad a h#@* about this? What needs to be done to get BCHS back on track next year?

I don't think they lost many, I fish sometimes out at Tansi & a man at the dock said they only had like 4 or 5 seniors this year, all there line is back. He said they were a better team than there record shows, they are in a tough region and they have played some tough games, they would have beaten Cumberland if they would have gotten to play.

Is Mr. Kiper going to do anything about our sports programs?

Has anyone talked to any of the new school board members? I still have the same one & there about as useless as a wet papertowel. I sure hope something get done and some changes are made, this community is tired of loosing, & it is ashame they are kids in high school that aren't old enough to remember the BCHS Football Team have a winning season. Am I the only one mad a h#@* about this? What needs to be done to get BCHS back on track next year?

if i looked at it right....i think the last time Bledsoe went winless was in the 50's....thats what one of the old programs showed....."unless i missed something".....this would be one of the biggest setbacks in our football history......

if i looked at it right....i think the last time Bledsoe went winless was in the 50's....thats what one of the old programs showed....."unless i missed something".....this would be one of the biggest setbacks in our football history......

I am all for giving a coach a chance to get his program on track,but we are going backwards at breakneck speed!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think bledsoe county needs to clean house. fire every coach, start over. this school is a joke, they haven't won crap in years, except for womens basketball a few years ago. and they wouldn't have done that if not for the smith girl from the mnt. as far as the game friday night, bledsoe takes another lose, and keeps the streak alive. bledsoe is not only going to lose every game this year, they will lose every game next year unless they fire that coach. time for some new blood, and you better do it quick, the longer he stays the harder it will be to recover. you can't cure cancer over night and this is a cancer. NIP IT IN THE BUD, fire that coach.

Whopper say this game has to be called the "Muffin Bowl"! Whopper wonders how can anyone from Bledsoe expect a "W". There are more disgruntled Bledsoe people on this forum, than at a Satuday night game in Neyland Stadium! Whopper say if I was a student at Bledsoe with support like this why would I want to play football. Whopper is shocked they still have enough players to dress out and play. Whopper say do you not care that the players and students read these negative comments. Probably not! Whopper says these same fans probably talk to the players about their coach in a negative way. Whopper say he bets this coach never stood a chance from the start! Whopper say any coach in his right mind would never coach at Bledsoe with fans like this. Whopper hopes that new Basketball coach knows what he is getting into!!

Whopper say "Get off that Soap Box" Whopper getting to SERIOUS! Whopper say Stone will win this game, but if all these Bledsoe posters stay home, Whopper believes Bledsoe will get the "W"!

Whopper say Bledsoe posters don't hate Whopper! He has an opinion just like You. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Whopper say this game has to be called the "Muffin Bowl"! Whopper wonders how can anyone from Bledsoe expect a "W". There are more disgruntled Bledsoe people on this forum, than at a Satuday night game in Neyland Stadium! Whopper say if I was a student at Bledsoe with support like this why would I want to play football. Whopper is shocked they still have enough players to dress out and play. Whopper say do you not care that the players and students read these negative comments. Probably not! Whopper says these same fans probably talk to the players about their coach in a negative way. Whopper say he bets this coach never stood a chance from the start! Whopper say any coach in his right mind would never coach at Bledsoe with fans like this. Whopper hopes that new Basketball coach knows what he is getting into!!

Whopper say "Get off that Soap Box" Whopper getting to SERIOUS! Whopper say Stone will win this game, but if all these Bledsoe posters stay home, Whopper believes Bledsoe will get the "W"!

Whopper say Bledsoe posters don't hate Whopper! He has an opinion just like You. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i would like to ask you something Whopper, how would you fix this problem? be honest.....don't sugar coat it...and i don't mean the fans.....how do you fix the team? because if you fix the team....you fix the fans.

i would like to ask you something Whopper, how would you fix this problem? be honest.....don't sugar coat it...and i don't mean the fans.....how do you fix the team? because if you fix the team....you fix the fans.

Whopper say fans shouldn't need fixed when it comes to supporting a team. Whopper say as a fan you should support your team unconditional. Whopper say as a fan. if tough changes need to be discussed, it should be done in a private meeting. As Bledsoe fans and boosters, have you met with the coach to discuss issues you are unhappy with. Have you as a group, (Boosters and Coaches not including players) discussed these issues and looked at possible countermeasures to get this Bledsoe team headed in the right way. Whopper is not trying to fuel this coach bashing fire., He only wants to see the true Bledsoe fans encourage and help this team the rest of the year. Whopper says you have real issues at Bledsoe and those issues should be dealt with as coaches, fans and Boosters somewhere other than a public forum. Whopper say the coach before this one was bashed on here the same as this one so,....... Whopper doesn't think coacht will fix your problem. Whopper say Bledsoe fans should encourage their team the rest of the year, and resolve any unresolved issues after the season!

Whopper say if he keeps making posts like this one he will lose his title as "All Valley BSer"! So Whopper reiterates if all the Bledsoe posters stay home, their team will get the "W"!