Bledsoe vs Stone

jhoutsider

and what about stones streak??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I say Stone's comes to an end in Bledsoe County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whopper say fans shouldn't need fixed when it comes to supporting a team. Whopper say as a fan you should support your team unconditional. Whopper say as a fan. if tough changes need to be discussed, it should be done in a private meeting. As Bledsoe fans and boosters, have you met with the coach to discuss issues you are unhappy with. Have you as a group, (Boosters and Coaches not including players) discussed these issues and looked at possible countermeasures to get this Bledsoe team headed in the right way. Whopper is not trying to fuel this coach bashing fire., He only wants to see the true Bledsoe fans encourage and help this team the rest of the year. Whopper says you have real issues at Bledsoe and those issues should be dealt with as coaches, fans and Boosters somewhere other than a public forum. Whopper say the coach before this one was bashed on here the same as this one so,....... Whopper doesn't think coacht will fix your problem. Whopper say Bledsoe fans should encourage their team the rest of the year, and resolve any unresolved issues after the season!

Whopper say if he keeps making posts like this one he will lose his title as "All Valley BSer"! So Whopper reiterates if all the Bledsoe posters stay home, their team will get the "W"!

so what your telling the good folks of bledsoe is to fire that coach. if fans don't believe in a coach its hard to get behind him. high school football players just want to play, it doesn't matter who the coach may be, they won't tell you that but in most cases its true. if a new coach started next year in bledsoe most if not all players would return. i think it will have to happen or the young men coming in next year my not play and i mean freshmen, after all thats went on in bc land.

I know how you feel last year was hard to be a indian fan. I do think that a new coach would help bring life back into your program. Now dont just run out and get anyone search around and get a good coach let him know he has a few years to turn it around. Then all the old players get behind the program and help out if its just getting water, fixing small stuff around the field or fieldhouse. This would get everybody involved and PRIDE would start flowing. Now that is just the way I see it. From any old Indian who cares about the program that does not have a child playing high school football. Set back and think about your good old years and the people around you then they cared about you now it's your time to return that good deed.

MC Grad....i didn't see you on here last year fighting for him like bledsebtheboys does......so all that aside......fix it for us.....and the way you do it in MC is to get a new coach.....tell me if i'm wrong?

You didn't see me on here bashing our coach.... EVER! There were very few people who were talking about him on here and trust me, they didn't say anything on here they didn't say to his face. Can't say that about the Hubert Haters..... I'll leave it at that......

Now... as for BC.... I've never said that I think Hubert is the best person for the job. I know he is a good guy and works hard for the program... What I keep trying to get you guys to answer and you keep dodging the question is this.... Exactly what have the Hubert Haters done to try to help rebuild the program? No one will answer because the answer is that you have done NOTHING.... absolutely NOTHING except get on here and run the man, the administration and the program down..... Not one single person... Oldwoundedwarrior, warrior4ever, bchswar, bc warriorhead and even you JH.... none of you will tell something positive that you have done or even offered to do to help the program..... I know that you was once an assitant coach for another sport and that's good... but let's face it... you had an alternative motive for doing that and when that motive graduated, you left the program yourself.....

Now for the game...... BC shuts the Hubert Haters up for a week... BC by 14....

You didn't see me on here bashing our coach.... EVER! There were very few people who were talking about him on here and trust me, they didn't say anything on here they didn't say to his face. Can't say that about the Hubert Haters..... I'll leave it at that......

Now... as for BC.... I've never said that I think Hubert is the best person for the job. I know he is a good guy and works hard for the program... What I keep trying to get you guys to answer and you keep dodging the question is this.... Exactly what have the Hubert Haters done to try to help rebuild the program? No one will answer because the answer is that you have done NOTHING.... absolutely NOTHING except get on here and run the man, the administration and the program down..... Not one single person... Oldwoundedwarrior, warrior4ever, bchswar, bc warriorhead and even you JH.... none of you will tell something positive that you have done or even offered to do to help the program..... I know that you was once an assitant coach for another sport and that's good... but let's face it... you had an alternative motive for doing that and when that motive graduated, you left the program yourself.....

purple grad, you don't know anymore than I about who has said what to Hubert. It's alot easier to get on here a say or take up for another coach at another school as you have, when your winning. But these bledsoe county folks are just saying what they believe that needs to happen. I bet if your a Tennessee fan you want Fulmer gone and don't say no because I know better.

Back to the topic Bledsoe wins this one at the end 21 to 20

Ouch.....nice comments though......

Polecat

This is JackieMoon, and to be honest with you, I dont appreciate being brought into all this negative type stuff. I thinks it is best to leave this kind of stuff up to the locals for they are the ones having to live with it. I do wish that you guys would have more love for one another but as we all know we dont live in a perfect world. With that said, I do appreciate you guys thinking of me when love is needed on a certain thread. Good luck to Bledsoe the rest of the year and Whopper it is always good to hear from you my good buddy. Stay off these valley folk and behave. Love and Peace from Jackie Moon.

purple grad, you don't know anymore than I about who has said what to Hubert. It's alot easier to get on here a say or take up for another coach at another school as you have, when your winning. But these bledsoe county folks are just saying what they believe that needs to happen. I bet if your a Tennessee fan you want Fulmer gone and don't say no because I know better.

Back to the topic Bledsoe wins this one at the end 21 to 20

bratt22.....i knew i liked you......good post.....

PGrad.....up here you don't get the in put like you think....to get to help coach here is like pulling teeth.....and i did move on after she went to college...and yes i did coach to make sure she had a chance to go to college......but if it was left up to me i would still be there......heck i would love to be there....but when your kid moves on.....you get that gentle push like thanks.....but no thanks.....so you move on.....i love my school...and all sports...any coach that i ever had anything to do with here will tell you....I BLEED BLUE! i did all i could with our QB club for 4 years...and the same with Baseball, Basketball ,Volleyball and Softball......so don't ask what i have done for my school......... when your kids are gone....heck....your same as gone....thats just the way it is here...and never have i posted....fire the coach....or that i was a " hubert hater " just not agreeing with all thats going on.....and i do have that right.

stones streak has been because of the teams they have played, come on look at our schedule. it is rated the hardest schedule in the STATE.

and your saying ours is easy......our region has had as many as 3 ranked in the top ten in 2a all year.....we know there is a few weak teams.....but ours is no push over...