Bledsoe vs Stone

jhoutsider

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know.. one of the reasons why we cant win anything is because we have nobody to back the team up.. you cant except them to win if everybody is doggin our team sayin how bad we are.. nobody can win like that.. come on now thats pitiful.. if your from bledsoe you need to have faith in our team.. you just dont need to dog the players like that..

Whopper made a good point... I'm shocked... But he did.... All these Hubert Haters that are on here bashing the coach are surely sitting around the dinner table bashing him at home..... They bash him in the barber shop and at McDonalds...... It doesn't matter if the players are reading this or not... they hear it enough around town..... With mommy, daddy and other family and friends downing the program... how are they supposed to be excited about playing there? JH... you said fix the program and the fans will be fixed (or something like that) in this case, the only way I see to fix the program is to shut the grumbling and show the boys that you believe in them and their team..... They need assurances from their family, friends and fans that they are doing good things.... but you can't follow that up by telling them how poorly the coach is doing....

Has anyone offered legitimate help to Hubert? I don't mean just helping call plays on Friday so your son can get more touches on the ball.... I mean legitimate help.... like helping break down game film, filming practices so that improvements can be made, coaching a position (other than your son's) so that more individual attention can be given to team, or simply volunteering to be the equipment manager to make sure balls, kicking tee, kicking block and water is available when needed.... I've already asked this question before and was told that "people are too busy working at real jobs and people wont do it for free".... What this mess all sounds like is that some of these Hubert Haters are just parents who are angry because little johnny is not able to be the star or is not getting enough playing time and they are too scared to confront Hubert one-on-one so they get on here hiding behind a screen name and dog him out.....

Whopper made a good point... I'm shocked... But he did....

Whopper say PG, what was that good point? Must have been that comment "There are more disgruntled Bledsoe people on this forum, than at a Satuday night game in Neyland Stadium!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whopper say PG, what was that good point? Must have been that comment "There are more disgruntled Bledsoe people on this forum, than at a Satuday night game in Neyland Stadium!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whopper,

Where did you learn that 3rd person talking from?

Whopper,

Where did you learn that 3rd person talking from?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Whopper say OP! Whopper say he likes OP except he is an Auburn Fan. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Whopper say OP! Whopper say he likes OP except he is an Auburn Fan. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Do you think KL should start saying "King Leon say..."? LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I haven't seen OP around in the last few days. That skillet slinger of his might have him behaving this weekend or he is mad that AU got beat yesterday by the Dores. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i would like to ask you something Whopper, how would you fix this problem? be honest.....don't sugar coat it...and i don't mean the fans.....how do you fix the team? because if you fix the team....you fix the fans.

Whopper say fans shouldn't need fixed when it comes to supporting a team. Whopper say as a fan you should support your team unconditional. Whopper say as a fan. if tough changes need to be discussed, it should be done in a private meeting. As Bledsoe fans and boosters, have you met with the coach to discuss issues you are unhappy with. Have you as a group, (Boosters and Coaches not including players) discussed these issues and looked at possible countermeasures to get this Bledsoe team headed in the right way. Whopper is not trying to fuel this coach bashing fire., He only wants to see the true Bledsoe fans encourage and help this team the rest of the year. Whopper says you have real issues at Bledsoe and those issues should be dealt with as coaches, fans and Boosters somewhere other than a public forum. Whopper say the coach before this one was bashed on here the same as this one so,....... Whopper doesn't think coacht will fix your problem. Whopper say Bledsoe fans should encourage their team the rest of the year, and resolve any unresolved issues after the season!

Whopper say if he keeps making posts like this one he will lose his title as "All Valley BSer"! So Whopper reiterates if all the Bledsoe posters stay home, their team will get the "W"!

Whopper say Jhoutsider I answered your request. Do you have no comment? Whopper say he can request for JackieMoon to come over and share some "Peace and Love" if you think that may help. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Whopper made a good point... I'm shocked... But he did.... All these Hubert Haters that are on here bashing the coach are surely sitting around the dinner table bashing him at home..... They bash him in the barber shop and at McDonalds...... It doesn't matter if the players are reading this or not... they hear it enough around town..... With mommy, daddy and other family and friends downing the program... how are they supposed to be excited about playing there? JH... you said fix the program and the fans will be fixed (or something like that) in this case, the only way I see to fix the program is to shut the grumbling and show the boys that you believe in them and their team..... They need assurances from their family, friends and fans that they are doing good things.... but you can't follow that up by telling them how poorly the coach is doing....

Has anyone offered legitimate help to Hubert? I don't mean just helping call plays on Friday so your son can get more touches on the ball.... I mean legitimate help.... like helping break down game film, filming practices so that improvements can be made, coaching a position (other than your son's) so that more individual attention can be given to team, or simply volunteering to be the equipment manager to make sure balls, kicking tee, kicking block and water is available when needed.... I've already asked this question before and was told that "people are too busy working at real jobs and people wont do it for free".... What this mess all sounds like is that some of these Hubert Haters are just parents who are angry because little johnny is not able to be the star or is not getting enough playing time and they are too scared to confront Hubert one-on-one so they get on here hiding behind a screen name and dog him out.....

Purple when Hubert was hired it was a dirty underhanded way without any interview, it was a political hiring as no interview was ever done, no resume was ever taken or asked for, no other people intrested in the job was ever contacted. Then he has came in here & done nothing, if you are from here & know what is really going on & everything that has went on her you would have a different outlook. Why didn't Marion people do more for there coach last year? Why was every Marion supporter on here winning & moaning as bad or worse than we after your coaching situation last year, I never remember you on here saying this BS when it was your kids involved. It is easy to sit there & say we should support a born looser when your team has to play us every year. Last Year Marion was fed up with there coach and was unhappy with his job performance, what happened? Well Bledsoe has had 7 loosing years of Johnny Boynton/Hubert Roberson and were about as fed up as any fan has been with there program!

Whopper say Jhoutsider I answered your request. Do you have no comment? Whopper say he can request for JackieMoon to come over and share some "Peace and Love" if you think that may help. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

you really never answered my question....." how would you fix the TEAM" " not the FANS" thats the first thing you started with.....the FANS....look....i don't give two rats ###### who the coach is.......just win.....nowhere did i say get rid of the coach.....the fans....nothing.........HOW WOULD YOU FIX THE TEAM.....it has to start somewhere.....and the fans have nothing to do with getting the team ready for a game.......we are doing something wrong.....maybe MC Grad can help......and the other poster was right....MC fans wasn't showing there coach much " LOVE " " THATS FOR JACKIE MOON " last year either......MC Grad....i didn't see you on here last year fighting for him like bledsebtheboys does......so all that aside......fix it for us.....and the way you do it in MC is to get a new coach.....tell me if i'm wrong?