GP 6-1 at S greene 4-2 will be worth the 6 bucks

harley04

/wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> Tough loss for the Rebs, a true heartbreaker. The game was an edge of your seat nailbitter. I think ALL the fans got their 6 bucks worth. The Rebs don't need to hang their heads they are a tough bunch and they played full of heart and displaying true teamwork. Tough 2 weeks ahead, keep playing like they did this week and they will be fine. I hope GP & all the rest got a little more respect for the Rebs after last night's game, they should. They are a great bunch of guys on and off the field. They were even helping stretch a GP player who was cramping on the field last night. CLASS ACTS!!!! SO proud of you guys!!!

If you leave it all on the field with GP when you meet them again off the field or at Ky Tn allstar game you;ll make a fren for life, I watch cumberland Gap and GP players last year at the Ky TN allstar game swapping Jerseys after 2 very tough meetings 1 regular season and 1 in playoffs. Gotta love it..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you leave it all on the field with GP when you meet them again off the field or at Ky Tn allstar game you;ll make a fren for life, I watch cumberland Gap and GP players last year at the Ky TN allstar game swapping Jerseys after 2 very tough meetings 1 regular season and 1 in playoffs. Gotta love it..

OOPS I meant helmet stickers but you get my drift

both teams will be a tough out in playoffs I would'nt take either one for granted 1st round

Hopin for the Rebs to make it there, they deserve it. They gotta stay tough for the next 2 weeks to get there.

Play tough like you can Rebs, your fans love you guys and we'll be there cheerin you on. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hopin for the Rebs to make it there, they deserve it. They gotta stay tough for the next 2 weeks to get there.

Play tough like you can Rebs, your fans love you guys and we'll be there cheerin you on. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The Rebels will get beat this week and next week.They will not even make the playoffs,but thats just my opinion.