Macon Co. v. Station Camp

rockytoptn1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From watching these two teams battle in the past, they have had extremely close ball-games. The exception would be last year. I have "heard" that MC has played fairly well, but they are their own worst enemy with turnovers. SC on the other hand, has played well against run teams but their defensive backfield has given up some big plays.

You've heard correctly WarEagle71. The Tigers have played some good ball overall, but can't get anything going on offense. Turnovers are their achilles...something like 9-10 in the past two games, mostly picks from the short pass game. None to few intermediate or deep balls = key the short pass and jump the receiver's route. So Station Camp doesn't really have to worry about the "big" play, there are very few in the playbook. (Just My Opinion)

You've heard correctly WarEagle71. The Tigers have played some good ball overall, but can't get anything going on offense. Turnovers are their achilles...something like 9-10 in the past two games, mostly picks from the short pass game. None to few intermediate or deep balls = key the short pass and jump the receiver's route. So Station Camp doesn't really have to worry about the "big" play, there are very few in the playbook. (Just My Opinion)

Bisons will win again. No problems here.

Post #21 is a classic case of someone being full of excuses when it comes to losing to another team.

Macon Co. > Greenbrier = 2006 & 2007: DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

You want someone to sing your praises every time you happen to win a game but when you lose it's either because of the officials, injuries, or the coaches. Can you ever just lose a game because someone is BETTER than you??????

yea you must be a relative to cook .... all i got to say

There must be some confusion. This is a Macon and Station Camp thread. Macon seems to have enough problems just with their opinion of coaching without thinking ahead. Matthew Johnson and Company are too much for the Tigers. Period. But I've seen homecooking at MC before.

I've got ya "HOME COOKIN'" right here!!!!....actually in this part of the country it's normally at Trousdale County....lol

There are a lot of things that can't be controlled in Lafayette. (ie Raging Fans /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )

I have never seen one program with so much negativity swirling around it /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Here's something positive.... those macon coaches sure can do a good job

when it comes to the powder puff games. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />