QUARTERFINALS

patriot04

something interesting to note: once its all said and done, its possible that hillsboro could have played 4 out of the 7 other teams listed in the quarterfinals. does that make for exciting football or what?

That would just be a credit to Head Coach Scott Blade at HHS for scheduling tougher competition during the regular season. I believe that is the only way to truly become a premier football program...."anyone, anywhere" mentality with the plan to find the best competition available.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oakland in an upset over mba 21-17

mus wins by two scores over an overrated franklin team 28-14

farragut barely squeaks by hillsboro 24-21

maryville extends the streak with a big win 34-21 based solely on their flawless execution and unselfish team first play

some of you are smoking some good stuff... first of all franklin is not overrated... they lost to brentwood yeah it happens... franklin is the better team and everybody knows it.. but they lost... i bet that loss helps them a lot... mus could get as lucky as they wanted against franklin and it would still be a blow out for franklin

mba

franklin 49 mus 6... franklin is outscoring oppenents like 140-20 in first half.. its over quick

hillsboro over farragut

maryville

i dont care if its to late to vote.. just wanted to let yall know franklin is for real and if you havent seen them you should take time to go watch them because im sure half of you voting against them dont know anything about them

some of you are smoking some good stuff... ... mus could get as lucky as they wanted against franklin and it would still be a blow out for franklin

franklin 49 mus 6... franklin is outscoring oppenents like 140-20 in first half.. its over quick

Franklin (7-1)

Avg. Points Per Game 36.5

Avg. Points Against Per Game 15.9

Franklin 1st half PF-PA 140-20

MUS (8-0)

Avg. Points Per Game 36.9

Avg. Points Against Per Game 10.1

MUS 1st half PF-PA 225-41

And Franklin wins 49-6? Franklin could win, sure, but 49-6?

Thai stick is definitely being smoked somewhere.

some of you are smoking some good stuff... first of all franklin is not overrated... they lost to brentwood yeah it happens... franklin is the better team and everybody knows it.. but they lost... i bet that loss helps them a lot... mus could get as lucky as they wanted against franklin and it would still be a blow out for franklin

mba

hillsboro over farragut

maryville

i dont care if its to late to vote.. just wanted to let yall know franklin is for real and if you havent seen them you should take time to go watch them because im sure half of you voting against them dont know anything about them

i think your the one who is smokin the stuff..franklin since there lost to brentwood have had close games with nobody teams until they blew them out in the 2nd half...so