Sequatchie @ Silverdale

bratt22

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dykes is goin to be ready to lead these boys to a victory. . . Far as i know he is playing for sure. . . But he hasn't practiced ANY this week. So hopefully Coach B will let him play friday night cause we will need him!

Yes, i was told the same thing. He will be ready to go Friday night. Good news for the Indians.

sequatchie will not win another game this season your easy schedule made you look good but people in the valley know the truth silverdale 21 sequatchie 14

Well, I know two teams already in the Valley which know how good Sequatchie is. What truth exactly do people know? That a team that had lost 25 out of the last 26 games is 5-2 this year? The Indians were 0-10 last year. No one said we would be state champions, but we have improved greatly and besides the second half of Tyner, have been in every game. So please enlighten me on what truth everyone in the valley knows??

Well, I know two teams already in the Valley which know how good Sequatchie is. What truth exactly do people know? That a team that had lost 25 out of the last 26 games is 5-2 this year? The Indians were 0-10 last year. No one said we would be state champions, but we have improved greatly and besides the second half of Tyner, have been in every game. So please enlighten me on what truth everyone in the valley knows??

Indians win soundly!

Why are you so neg. I live in the valley and I know the truth and so does all the Indian fans know we go into every game going to win, thats what good fans do.

Thats were I'm goiing to be after we meet.

Yeah, Right after you get out of the Hospital. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />