Class 2A AP Poll

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

until YOU give SC the credit for taking the step YOU said they could not take...YOU are irrelevent!

Dude get a freakin clue......I never said they couldn't make the step....i just said that For week 6 there is no way in he!! they should be in the top 10........SC is in no way as good as any of the teams that are in the top 10.......I have not seen any of them play this year but SC has been a crap team for the past 27 years...........now you line up against 1A push over schools at the beginning of the year to pad your wins.......the entire state knows it....everyone has said it.....you just can't/won't realize it........I will give SC credit when you beat a quality team like camden.......don't even say that winning against Huntindon this year counts.....they are down this year......they will be right back to whippin you again real soon......so for now sit down shut up and hold on to your balls......it's gonna be a bumpy ride after Houston County!!!!!!!!!

After USJ beat down Martin Westview last night they deserve some more attention. One loss to milan by a TD and a 4 TD win over Westveiw. Maybe they're the team that will give Milan some pressure in the playoffs and not a Nashville team?

You guys seem to forget about lil ole LC just cause we're a little more east of you guys.I believe Milan will have all,if not more, than they want against the Panthers!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i agree here...stewart co being ranked 10th is the result of some pre-season hype and an extremley easy non-region

schedule...waverly beat them, camden and huntington will do the same...like yall said...itll all work its self out in the end.

Yes Waverly did beat us but Huntington didnt. We will be ready for Camden