LIBERTY TECH. MAGNET @ HARDIN COUNTY

HCTigerFanII

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty is a Jekyll and hyde type fo team, or they are just inconsitent. I thought there defense was fair but after giving up 48 against Lexington tough to say that. We did call the dogs off after the first drive of second half with a

35-0. they scored two late tds to make it look closer. They had no go to offensive style, they are scrabling for identity trying lots of different things. With that being said, they are more physical than Hardin county but probably not as sound in their schemes. This one will go to the wire with Hardin coutny jumping out early and LIberty's second half fury will come up short. Hardin 34 Liberty 26

Liberty is a Jekyll and hyde type fo team, or they are just inconsitent. I thought there defense was fair but after giving up 48 against Lexington tough to say that. We did call the dogs off after the first drive of second half with a

35-0. they scored two late tds to make it look closer. They had no go to offensive style, they are scrabling for identity trying lots of different things. With that being said, they are more physical than Hardin county but probably not as sound in their schemes. This one will go to the wire with Hardin coutny jumping out early and LIberty's second half fury will come up short. Hardin 34 Liberty 26

Just read the HC HC thread that was shut down, it appears that Hardinis assuming victory over LIberty, let me warn you, for halloween night to have any meaning you need to know that Liberty is more athletic and more physical and more aggressive than Hardin county. With said assumptions from Hardin fans, my prediction changed to LLIberty in a route 33-13

Liberty is a second half team, or so it seems. If score is close at the half, Liberty will most likely win. If Hardin doesnt stay on the gas for a full four quarters, then Liberty will most likely win. Most teams get down 2-3 TDs and you can see them sort of deflate, Liberty doesnt deflate due to being down. Should be a good game, that could go either way. I havent seen Hardin this year, so I cant speculate on them. But I would be suprised if this game was a blow out either way.

Liberty is a second half team, or so it seems. If score is close at the half, Liberty will most likely win. If Hardin doesnt stay on the gas for a full four quarters, then Liberty will most likely win. Most teams get down 2-3 TDs and you can see them sort of deflate, Liberty doesnt deflate due to being down. Should be a good game, that could go either way. I havent seen Hardin this year, so I cant speculate on them. But I would be suprised if this game was a blow out either way.

Points taken. I still say Hardin wins big. Could be because I'm bias, though. Also, the only reason Henry Co. didn't run all over Liberty like they did Brighton was because it was early in the season. Now that most teams are rolling and have become what they're gonna be going into the playoffs, Hardin is going to definately beat Liberty.

They better or I'm gonna be very upset with them. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Oh yeah. One more thing. It's senior appreciation night for Hardin Co. Last home game. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

The boys are definately not going to come out soft. They'll play with everything they have in their hearts. Especially the seniors, which makes up most of the starting lineup.

Points taken. I still say Hardin wins big. Could be because I'm bias, though. Also, the only reason Henry Co. didn't run all over Liberty like they did Brighton was because it was early in the season. Now that most teams are rolling and have become what they're gonna be going into the playoffs, Hardin is going to definately beat Liberty.

They better or I'm gonna be very upset with them. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Best of luck. I hope you guys do win, in a couple of weeks we will have the battle of the HC's and I want it to mean as much as possible. I am not a Liberty fan by NO means, thats just me two cents from when we played them. Get on top, and keep the pedal to the floor.

Best of luck. I hope you guys do win, in a couple of weeks we will have the battle of the HC's and I want it to mean as much as possible. I am not a Liberty fan by NO means, thats just me two cents from when we played them. Get on top, and keep the pedal to the floor.

Ha thanks. I want a good battle of the HC's too. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />