White House @ Home vs Pearl Cohn

BDP_FAN

52-6 WHITE HOUSE AND I THINK CATFOOD HAS A CRUSH ON BDP MOM SORRY BABYBOY SHES MARRIED.

43-8. CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR. DEMARCUS PAYNE NOW HAS (10) T.DS IN THE LAST 3 GAMES. 2/BEECH. 4/SYCAMORE . 4/PEARL COHN. HE IS LADD-ESSQUETTE. IM HAPPY CUZ I GOT TO SEE COACH PORTER SMILE TONIGHT FOR THE 2ND OR 3RD TIME IN 11 YEARS. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> IM PLAYING. HE'S A GREAT COACH AND HE HAS DISCIPLINE IN HIS TEAM AND HE ALWAYS HAS. AS OF NOW PAYNE HAS GOT TO BE THE LEADER FOR REGION AND COUNTY PLAYER OF THE YEAR. I STILL SEE WEAKNESS'S IN THE TEAM BUT IM NOT GONNA SAY THEM ON HERE. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL IMPROVE BEFORE PLAYOFF TIME. THIS YEAR IF WHITE HOUSE MAKES IT TO THE QUARTERS AND THE SEMI'S THEY WILL HAVE TO GO ON THE ROAD JUST LIKE THE 97 TEAM. IT WILL BE DIFFICULT BUT IT CAN BE DONE. BUT THEY HAVE TO GET THERE FIRST. DONT TAKE ANYONE LIGHTLY. WHO'S UP NEXT? STATION CAMP OR DEKALB?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43-8. CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR. DEMARCUS PAYNE NOW HAS (10) T.DS IN THE LAST 3 GAMES. 2/BEECH. 4/SYCAMORE . 4/PEARL COHN. HE IS LADD-ESSQUETTE. IM HAPPY CUZ I GOT TO SEE COACH PORTER SMILE TONIGHT FOR THE 2ND OR 3RD TIME IN 11 YEARS. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> IM PLAYING. HE'S A GREAT COACH AND HE HAS DISCIPLINE IN HIS TEAM AND HE ALWAYS HAS. AS OF NOW PAYNE HAS GOT TO BE THE LEADER FOR REGION AND COUNTY PLAYER OF THE YEAR. I STILL SEE WEAKNESS'S IN THE TEAM BUT IM NOT GONNA SAY THEM ON HERE. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL IMPROVE BEFORE PLAYOFF TIME. THIS YEAR IF WHITE HOUSE MAKES IT TO THE QUARTERS AND THE SEMI'S THEY WILL HAVE TO GO ON THE ROAD JUST LIKE THE 97 TEAM. IT WILL BE DIFFICULT BUT IT CAN BE DONE. BUT THEY HAVE TO GET THERE FIRST. DONT TAKE ANYONE LIGHTLY. WHO'S UP NEXT? STATION CAMP OR DEKALB?

next week @DeKalb

then, @ station camp

then, home vs. gb

Go Devils!! Final Score

White House 43

Pearl 8

Pearl scored their only touchdown with about 20 seconds or less on the clock.

Go Devils!

they couldn't score on white house's sophmore 2nd string so they played there 3rd string and scored on like a 3rd or fourth down, im glad to see that white house is starting to get these young players ready.

DeKalb Co. & Station Camp are going to be for the Region 4-3A Championship. Both teams still have an outside shot at a region title themselves so White House is going to have to play their best ball yet to get it done. Best Wishes!!!!

Sycamore vs Macon Co. this next week is for a playoff spot IMO. Both teams have beaten PC and with Sycamore having added Greenbrier last night they took a huge step in the right direction. Macon plays Sycamore this upcoming week and Greenbrier the following week.

Greenbrier won't matter because they are not really in the hunt now. Too bad for GreenbrierCat2 & Co. I'm sure White House will rest their "top guns" in getting ready for the playoffs (games that truly matter) that week.

Pearl Cohn will be back I promise you all. They are young and injured and are going through a tough year. I wish them the best. Their game against Greenbrier this next week is to determine who will finish in the basement in the region this season. WOW!!!!

THE REGION 4-3A PICTURE IS VERY CLEAR NOW!!!!!

DeKalb Co. & Station Camp are going to be for the Region 4-3A Championship. Both teams still have an outside shot at a region title themselves so White House is going to have to play their best ball yet to get it done. Best Wishes!!!!

Sycamore vs Macon Co. this next week is for a playoff spot IMO. Both teams have beaten PC and with Sycamore having added Greenbrier last night they took a huge step in the right direction. Macon plays Sycamore this upcoming week and Greenbrier the following week.

Greenbrier won't matter because they are not really in the hunt now. Too bad for GreenbrierCat2 & Co. I'm sure White House will rest their "top guns" in getting ready for the playoffs (games that truly matter) that week.

Pearl Cohn will be back I promise you all. They are young and injured and are going through a tough year. I wish them the best. Their game against Greenbrier this next week is to determine who will finish in the basement in the region this season. WOW!!!!

THE REGION 4-3A PICTURE IS VERY CLEAR NOW!!!!!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I finally met GBCat and I promise you he AND Greenbrier will live through a down season for the Cats. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> It happens to most teams eventually. Greenbrier had a big emotional loss early this year, and I think that's had a bigger affect on the Cats than most people see.

We're still proud of our team and our guys and will ocntinue to be. We're no different than others; PC is down, SC's been down, DeKalb's been down, Sycamore's been down, Macon's been down. The only team that has really stayed near the top consiistently is White House, Like them or not Catfish, they deserve some credit for that. Just as you say Pearl Cohn will be back, rest assured Greenbrier never stays down for long, And I don't look for that to change.

Again, congrats to the Blue Devils.

They are a quality program EZBeingGreen. With that said I wouldn't say that they are in the league with the likes of Alcoa, Maryville, David Lipscomb, Riverdale, MBA, BA, etc. They are very good YES INDEED but the elite list is shorter than you think.

As for Greenbrier I think they will be back. I just find it funny that GreenbrierCat2 deems it necessary to kill DeKalb Co. on their thread yet Greenbrier has now missed the playoffs 2 out of 3 years. Interesting......................

White House is very good. They are a playoff team as usual. Their games with DeKalb & Station Camp coming up are going to be HUGE!!!!

Station Camp (4-0)

White House (3-0)

DeKalb Co. (2-1)

Sycamore (2-2)

Macon Co. (1-2)

Greenbrier (0-3)

Pearl Cohn (0-4)

Both Station Camp & White House own wins over Macon Co. & Sycamore.

Station Camp owns the head-to-head win over DeKalb Co.

Both Sycamore & Macon Co. own wins over Pearl Cohn (Sycamore has also beaten Greenbrier).

HERE IS THE PICTURE

White House: if they win out they are #1; if they beat Station Camp and lose to DeKalb Co. then they are #2; if they lose to Station Camp and beat DeKalb Co. then they are #2

Station Camp: if they beat White House they are #1; if they lose to White House they are #2; if they lose to White House & DeKalb beats White House then they are #3

DeKalb Co.: if they beat Sycamore they are #3; if they beat White House & Station Camp beats White House then they are #2; if they beat White House and Station Camp loses to White House then they are #1; if they lose to White House & Sycamore and Sycamore beats Macon & DeKalb then they are #4

Sycamore: if they beat Macon Co. they are #4; if they beat Macon Co. & DeKalb Co. then they are #3; if they lose to Macon Co. & Macon Co. also beats Greenbrier then they are ELIMINATED

Macon Co.: if they beat Sycamore & Greenbrier they are #4; if they beat Sycamore, Greenbrier, & DeKalb Co. then they are #3; if they lose to Sycamore then they are ELIMINATED

Greenbrier & Pearl Cohn: ELIMINATED

QUESTIONS???????????????

Station Camp (4-0)

White House (3-0)

DeKalb Co. (2-1)

Sycamore (2-2)

Macon Co. (1-2)

Greenbrier (0-3)

Pearl Cohn (0-4)

Both Sycamore & Macon Co. own wins over Pearl Cohn (Sycamore has also beaten Greenbrier).

HERE IS THE PICTURE

White House: if they win out they are #1; if they beat Station Camp and lose to DeKalb Co. then they are #2; if they lose to Station Camp and beat DeKalb Co. then they are #2

Station Camp: if they beat White House they are #1; if they lose to White House they are #2; if they lose to White House & DeKalb beats White House then they are #3

DeKalb Co.: if they beat Sycamore they are #3; if they beat White House & Station Camp beats White House then they are #2; if they beat White House and Station Camp loses to White House then they are #1; if they lose to White House & Sycamore and Sycamore beats Macon & DeKalb then they are #4

Sycamore: if they beat Macon Co. they are #4; if they beat Macon Co. & DeKalb Co. then they are #3; if they lose to Macon Co. & Macon Co. also beats Greenbrier then they are ELIMINATED

Macon Co.: if they beat Sycamore & Greenbrier they are #4; if they beat Sycamore, Greenbrier, & DeKalb Co. then they are #3; if they lose to Sycamore then they are ELIMINATED

QUESTIONS???????????????

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A TURKISH PRISON?

Station Camp (4-0)

White House (3-0)

DeKalb Co. (2-1)

Sycamore (2-2)

Macon Co. (1-2)

Greenbrier (0-3)

Pearl Cohn (0-4)

HERE IS THE PICTURE

QUESTIONS???????????????

Thanks. That's a little mind boggling. The first part is what I wanted to know but thanks for the other. I think I'll wait till week ten to see how it all unfolds.

Sorry to hear our good friends from Greenbrier are eliminated. But that doesn't mean week 10 will not be interesting. Greenbrier and White House bring out the best (or worst!) sometimes in each other! It's a great rivalry.