Has RB Eric Watson de-enrolled from Olive Branch?

TraderB

It's actually pretty simple. The first school was CBHS, located in Memphis. Then his family moved to Olive Branch, MS and he started the season playing for OBHS. He then relocated back to Memphis, at a different address from his original Memphis address and enrolled at Melrose. This has nothing to do with Memphis being a joke as several of you have stated. The ruling was made by Ronnie Carter and rightfully so according to the rules.

wsttnballer:

You know ... if you follow this tread in it's entirety ... you would have discovered that fact. All it takes is for someone to READ the thread. Why are you responding to these guys? Who cares what they think? We know what happened. If there are rule infractions ... it will be dealt with accordingly. Ronnis Carter and the TSSAA already know what is going on. Why respond to these guys? You are bigger then that.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wsttnballer:

You know ... if you follow this tread in it's entirety ... you would have discovered that fact. All it takes is for someone to READ the thread. Why are you responding to these guys? Who cares what they think? We know what happened. If there are rule infractions ... it will be dealt with accordingly. Ronnis Carter and the TSSAA already know what is going on. Why respond to these guys? You are bigger then that.

Yeah, it was an impulse, just couldn't stand to see them slam Memphis like that.

wsttnballer:

Thanks for the explaination I did not get a great Memphis education so I am a little slow.

That can all be said but it does not seem right for a student to transfer(move) so many times and become eligible so quick and so late in the season.

Thanks for the explaination I did not get a great Memphis education so I am a little slow.

That can all be said but it does not seem right for a student to transfer(move) so many times and become eligible so quick and so late in the season.

ndfan63:

If you want to have a civil conversation, then cut out the sarcasm. Otherwise ... well ... nevermind. It has been catalogued in the thread and there are articles in the Memphis Commercial Appeal about this situation. There are no secrets concerning this young man and his unique situation. No rules were broken and it seems that everyone has been educated in the rules of transfering. Whether it seems to be right or not ... it was done in accordance with the TSSAA guidelines. Perhaps that is something that will be addressed in future TSSAA guideline rulings in the future. Right now ... nobody has broken any rules.

I'm hooked on phonics and I'm learning to READ /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's explanation, not explaination. Apparently you need a good Memphis education. Sorry kwc. Had to respond.

No apology necessary. This is a free country and a free message board. Besides ... it made me chuckle! ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No apology necessary. This is a free country and a free message board. Besides ... it made me chuckle! ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have a question for KWC or anyone that can answer. If Melrose gets upset in an early round in the playoffs, can Watson change his address again in order to go on a playoff run with Whitehaven or Mitchell? As long as you move you are eligible correct?

Could a player,play for 10 different high schools in one year as long as every move was legitimate?

I have a question for KWC or anyone that can answer. If Melrose gets upset in an early round in the playoffs, can Watson change his address again in order to go on a playoff run with Whitehaven or Mitchell? As long as you move you are eligible correct?

Could a player,play for 10 different high schools in one year as long as every move was legitimate?

I don't think so but I don't know the answer to that. That's a TSSAA question.

Man you Crazy Dog, but I have an answer, man just call me cougarmike, we'll bring him on down here to Munford and help us win our second game because our kids play hard every game and he is such a good kid, he'll be a positive role model for the rest of our kids, he could help us make a push for the playoffs these last two games, wait a minute, that ship set sail a long time ago, does he have a younger brother? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

"explaination"

Did they teach the concept of irony where you were educated?