Henry County Vs Munford

BigRedForLife

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the assistant coaches told me that Gaddis said that the Munford coaches were upset about Gaddis running up the score! Are they crazy? Thats one of the closest games weve had. Im glad our guys played more than just two quarters. I cant believe they are whining. It was only 21-0 at the half. I hope thats not true but I guess it is. We could have beaten EVERY team weve played by 50-100 points if we had wanted to run up the scores. What a joke.

While the shutout was great I never got the feeling that our defense was playing as well as you seem to think. I didnt keep up with it but they seemed to have the ball most of the first half. I dont think we have played all that well the last two weeks. Just my observation. Allen did have a big night.

I had questions about the defense coming into the season. It is not like previous defenses in the past where you had big stars like William Henry, Lamar Theus, Rose, Hudson, Patton...Just studs on the defense. After seeing the game I can see future studs and this D is SWARMING to the ball ...guess red swarm still works lol They play together and are very good

I had questions about the defense coming into the season. It is not like previous defenses in the past where you had big stars like William Henry, Lamar Theus, Rose, Hudson, Patton...Just studs on the defense. After seeing the game I can see future studs and this D is SWARMING to the ball ...guess red swarm still works lol They play together and are very good

I would agree with that.

Wow, you're ALREADY putting HC into the State Championship game!

That's any awfully, awfully arrogant & cocky attitude!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Newsflash: HC certaintly might sweep thru the playoffs & make it to the 'Boro, they could just as easily LOSE and get knocked out of the playoffs. All it takes is one play here or there.

Do you remember how last year's Melrose vs Henry County game ended..... Well, the same sort of thing could very well happen AGAINST HC and cause them to lose!

Remember, on any given night.......

To echo Red Warrior, most HC fans aren't so arrogant and poorly informed as some on this thread appear.We realize that the upper 4 teams in Region 8 are very good;probably better as a group than 7's top 4.An improving and very athletic Liberty and Henry County can compete but I have my doubts about the others.

GO BIG RED

Henry County will CRUSH Hardin County. Wait and See!!!!!! Kingsbury may or may not have the best RB in the state. Who Know? I do know Henry County has the number 4 ranked FB (although a RB in highschool) in the entire country and the Number 47 athlete in the entire country to go along with a couple of highly touted Juniors that will play D1 as well. I don't see anybody in West Tn that can beat HC ...but, thats why they play the games...Time will tell.

I heard a rumor that somebody from the Florida staff was making a vist to Parris to talk with Teague. Can you confirm that? I don't put alot of stock in rumors but I know alot of the Powers are after this kid. I also heard Tim Tebow made a call to Teague this week....Not sure if any of this is true but it wouldn't suprise me. Afterall, that is all part of being a bigtime recruit.

Marsalis went to the florida/lsu game last week. And I read on a florida gator website that coach meyer told marsalis before the game "we are gonna blow your mind" then it said marsalis told a website that he almost commited after the game and they might wanna keep there ears open the next couple weeks. So he might be a gator by playoff time.

Good morning TraderB. All Henry County fans are not cocky and arrogant like the idiot you responded to. He knows NOTHING about football, but he runs his mouth better than most. Melrose was lucky to have the lead against Henry County last year (terrible call on the lateral/fumble play) and Henry County was lucky to win in the end. Fairley is always a challenge for Henry County. Don't let one complete idiot frame your feelings about the Henry County fans.

Thank goodness for sensible fans such as yourself, Red Warrior. I won't prejudge....

The Injury Report: Thankfully we came out of another game without major injury. TT has a pretty bad arm contussion--we are working on that one this weekend. Nothing else serious except the major hit the pizza budget is taking! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I think that goal line stand had dominos written all over it. I was even accused of calling a time out in the last seconds to help Munford set up for a field goal. Robbie was having a cow on the sidelines. I will be washing cars outside my office for donations next weekend to help defer costs!LOL!

Was it you realgame who said I wouldn't have to worry about buying pizza this year because that would "never" happen? "Never" has happened 3 times already!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The Injury Report: Thankfully we came out of another game without major injury. TT has a pretty bad arm contussion--we are working on that one this weekend. Nothing else serious except the major hit the pizza budget is taking! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I think that goal line stand had dominos written all over it. I was even accused of calling a time out in the last seconds to help Munford set up for a field goal. Robbie was having a cow on the sidelines. I will be washing cars outside my office for donations next weekend to help defer costs!LOL!

Was it you realgame who said I wouldn't have to worry about buying pizza this year because that would "never" happen? "Never" has happened 3 times already!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

It was me. I fully expected the subs to play a lot (they didnt last night) and didnt figure any more shutouts. Glad I was wrong!