Boyd Buc @ Sequatchie Co.

reaction

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that bo4vols, very good team but very classless coach. I thought up until tonight that Boyd would go far into the playoffs but not now. The poor little ole Sequatchie Indians whipped Boyd on special teams all night. 2 blocked punts and blocked field goal. You might want to get that fixed before playoffs.

The Boyd Coaches do have class. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the coach was trying to let the quarterback gain some more confidence? SP runs the score up 82 points and other tems do to. I think it was all about boosting the QB's confidence, and getting a little more comfortable. Don't be so quick to judge.

The Bucs are contenders. The coaching staff at Boyd has done a great job this year and they should hold their heads up high. Coach Reynold's made some very big coaching changes this year and they have paid off.

Don't be a sore loser... It's football

The Boyd Coaches do have class. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the coach was trying to let the quarterback gain some more confidence? SP runs the score up 82 points and other tems do to. I think it was all about boosting the QB's confidence, and getting a little more comfortable. Don't be so quick to judge.

The Bucs are contenders. The coaching staff at Boyd has done a great job this year and they should hold their heads up high. Coach Reynold's made some very big coaching changes this year and they have paid off.

Don't be a sore loser... It's football

It's the defense's job to stop the offense... regardless of situation.... HOWEVER... it is also common courtesy to call the dogs off when it is obvious that the game is out of hand..... The question is... was this the starting QB or a back up?..... had the first string been pulled from the game and Boyd playing with the scrubs?.... You talk about SP scoring 82 on Whitwell... the thing is.... the first string didn't play past the first qtr except on special teams...... Scoring a lot of points on somebody is not a sin..... keeping your first stringers in to run it up is classless..... Not making a judgement because I wasn't there.... just stating my opinion..... As my good friend Jackie Moon says.... Peace and Love.... brother..... Peace.... and...... Love! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

It's the defense's job to stop the offense... regardless of situation.... HOWEVER... it is also common courtesy to call the dogs off when it is obvious that the game is out of hand..... The question is... was this the starting QB or a back up?..... had the first string been pulled from the game and Boyd playing with the scrubs?.... You talk about SP scoring 82 on Whitwell... the thing is.... the first string didn't play past the first qtr except on special teams...... Scoring a lot of points on somebody is not a sin..... keeping your first stringers in to run it up is classless..... Not making a judgement because I wasn't there.... just stating my opinion..... As my good friend Jackie Moon says.... Peace and Love.... brother..... Peace.... and...... Love! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The starting QB played the entire game, finished with 304 yards and 5 TDs with the last under 2 minutes remaining and after completing a bomb to set his team up...but he just needed some more confidence. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You valley people will find anything to try and bring Boyd down. Seriously, take your loss. Our QB has what, a whole 8 games of experience, and you complain he was in too long? I was not at the game no, and you can say im worthless for my opinion all you want, but Coach Reynolds is a great man, and very classy. Know him personally, had his class 3 out of 4 years I was at Boyd. For someone to comment about 1 football game is border line retarded. I told you we would make an example this week, and we did. Whoever said we would be on a high from South Pitt, well sorry bro, look at the score. Just like someone said, we gotta get ready for the play offs. Our QB does not have the experience he should have. He should have a few years. He doesn't. He has been injury plagued his whole career at Boyd. Anyways, good luck Indians......

The starting QB played the entire game, finished with 304 yards and 5 TDs with the last under 2 minutes remaining and after completing a bomb to set his team up...but he just needed some more confidence. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

you stink get over it sequatchie you earlly season sechedule got you a early ranking but you see now have football is really played not playing people you can beat but playing people you can get a test from and your 0-3 against people you cant beat

All I want to know is what has happen to the all mighty Indians? I remember when they beat Bledsoe County 10-6 they were ranked and someone told them they would only get one more win this season and finish 4th in the district. What does the Indian Faithful think about that statement I made earlier. I see them finishing the season with a first round playoff loss at Smith County for a 6-5 record........

40 to 3 was even closer.... the 16-13 was 8 weeks ago, with a first year coach in his first game.....Ya'll won . But we won tonight and I'm proud of Cannon County players since nobody but the CC faithful thougth we had a chance... we shut down a top 10 passing QB in the state according to the Tennessean. One more win against Smith County we can go to the playoff's....that is about as cinderalla as Sequatchie's first 5 games....

So get off Cannon County and go find somewhere else to display your ignorance.

HEY....P Spy39.....if you will look back in the CC board....i picked CC.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />