#56 of waverly the best middle linebacker in the region

I'm not insinuating. I'm saying it was true. whether the line was blocking or not. You could see it. At least on that night, don't know about other nights, but he was afraid to get hit. He would actually flinch backwards before he got hit. But hey, I would too if I had been hit that hard that many times. I would have gone back to the huddle and eat out the lineman. But everyone in the press box was talking about it.

i agree pappa he did the same against sc in the 1st half.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not insinuating. I'm saying it was true. whether the line was blocking or not. You could see it. At least on that night, don't know about other nights, but he was afraid to get hit. He would actually flinch backwards before he got hit. But hey, I would too if I had been hit that hard that many times. I would have gone back to the huddle and eat out the lineman. But everyone in the press box was talking about it.

Man you must have some good eyes to see all of that plus a flinch from the press box! Just saying!!!!

look all i was saying is thomas werfel is a great linebacker, and there should be some colleges looking at him, even though he won't go play football in college, he will go play baseball, come out and support the tigers vs. huntigndon tomorrow night we need as much of a crowd as we can get, and i hate it for u westview guy but wavo got a tough defense, a hard hitting defense